BY HAAGEN-DAZS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Haagen-dazs sea salt caramel gelato 14oz

Jasmine B.
Seriously like the best gelato and ice cream for the price point especially that you can buy at a grocery store at any time. I'm obsessed and like to buy they're products when I want something I can enjoy without being guilty because it all just tastes soooo good.
Lois F.
Mishawaka, IN
Love this!!! Pricy but I like it for a good treat every once in a while. Not too salty and melts in your mouth! I think this is the best gelato you can get at the grocery store and I would buy it again for sure!
Chenille M.
Brooklyn, NY
Anything with caramel makes my heart happy! But his gelato is so smooth and creamy it melts in my mouth. Found this at Stop n Shop & went back the next day to repurchase. Def a must try!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
brooke p.
Gilbert, AZ
ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH THIS ICE CREAM. I could eat it all day long. I usually only buy it when it goes on sale though. This ice cream has these little bits of chocolate and caramel in them that make it soooo much better. If you love salted caramel like I do you need to try this!
Cassandra I.
Orlando, FL
Creamy and sweet with a little bit of that savory bite of the salt that brings out even more sweetness. This product is definitely more heavenly than healthy, and I love the chocolate better than the salted caramel.
Miriam S.
Westminster, MD
O. M. G. *insert heart eyes* I love this ice cream. Super creamy, balanced flavors and just awesome overall. It's Häagen-Dazs, so of course it's gonna be pricey but this is soooo worth it! Highly recommend to anyone!
Alicia C.
Woodbury, CT
Absolute favorite gelato flavor from Them ! This is very sweet and rich so only a few bites satisfies the cravings. Love this for a little snack it is so delicious ! I prefer this over ice cream any day.
Beth K.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is my favorite ice cream. It is amazing! It is very creamy and not salty at all. It's sooo good that it's hard for me to stop eating it. Although it is a little pricey it is worth it.
Abigail C.
The Sea Salt Caramel Gelato is AMAZING!!!! Even better than the Dulce-de-leche ice cream. It has thick ribbons of soft, gooey sea salt caramel running through the caramel gelato. Rich and velvety! On the sweet side, as most caramel products are, but it is so worth it! The slight pop of salt pairs with the caramel beautifully and makes this gelato addicting.
*Warning: The urge to share will most likely fail to kick in, and you will find yourself attempting to find somewhere safe in the depths of the freezer to keep it safe, indulging in the wee hours of the night to avoid detection.
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
Is this anyone else's favorite??