BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Haagen-Dazs® Salted Caramel Ice Cream Bars.
Rich caramel ribbons and a hint of sea salt blended into creamy vanilla ice cream dipped in fine milk chocolate.
3 - 3 fl oz bars.
9 fl oz (266 ml). see more...

Glorimar U.
Glorimar U.
Tampa, FL
The Haagen Dasz are delicious for us, we love this ice cream with caramel, all its flavors are unique and excelents ingredients, this is no so healthy but is our gift in the week, I could buy it again and recommend to others too!
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
This is very delicious. It's got a swirl of caramel which has a hint of salt for the taste. It's as bit on the pricy side but if you're really in the mood for ice cream then I'd say it is worth every penny!!
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I didn't really liked this version of the ice cream, with salted caramel. I don't really get the appeal of a salted caramel when a regular caramel would be so much better. So this flavor is not for me.
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I always give things a givee regardless of how I feel about it because i might just like it. This is one of those instances where i was wrong. I dont think hagen daaz ice cream bars are good and being salted caramel didnt help.
Nalani H.
Nalani H.
Amazing taste! They are so rich and creamy, plus I love caramel! I hate sharing these honestly. They're just so good that I want them all to myself. They are a little pricey, but they are worth it! I highly recommend these
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Not too bad but also not my favorite. I feel like the regular bars with vanilla ice cream is a lot better than this one. The price was alright and the ice cream is on par with the brands quality
Nancie I.
Nancie I.
Madison, WI
Omg this salted caramel ice cream is HEAVEN! Definitely worth the price. It's so creamy and smooth simply delicious! I always buy this for a movie night.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Spring, TX
So delicious! These are the best ice cream bars with just enough caramel! The ice cream is so smooth and the chocolate coating has just enough crunch.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
I love this ice creammmmm omggggg! My very very favorite ice cream! It's so creamy and delicious! There isn't much left to say so yolo.
Dee Dee H.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield , CA
Sweet vanilla ice cream with caramel with a delicious chocolate coating....now this is what I call the perfect treat. Yummy