BY HAAGEN-DAZS #80 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Haagen-Dazs® Salted Caramel Ice Cream Bars.
Rich caramel ribbons and a hint of sea salt blended into creamy vanilla ice cream dipped in fine milk chocolate.
3 - 3 fl oz bars.
9 fl oz (266 ml).

Theresa M.
Cerritos, CA
So delicious and the perfect comfort food. It always satisfies my craving for ice cream and sweets and it’s so easy to just grab one from the freezer. They are not the least expensive but I think they are great quality.
Myste T.
Gate
Haagen-Dazs Salted Caramel Ice Cream Bars are some of my favorite ice cream bars in the world. They are incomparable to other ice cream bar products. They are somewhat pricey but are seriously worth every penny!! Highly recommended among all of the members of my family!
Olga P.
Bronx, NY
I have bought this by mistake and didn't realize it was salted and to my surprise it was really good I don't usually like saltiness with my sweets but these really go good together I kind of want to try different snacks with salted caramel.
Glori U.
Brandon, FL
The Haagen Dasz are delicious for us, we love this ice cream with caramel, all its flavors are unique and excelents ingredients, this is no so healthy but is our gift in the week, I could buy it again and recommend to others too!
Gabriella R.
I always give things a givee regardless of how I feel about it because i might just like it. This is one of those instances where i was wrong. I dont think hagen daaz ice cream bars are good and being salted caramel didnt help.
Daniele H.
Mission Viejo, CA
These are some of my favorite ice cream bars! I love salted caramel everything but with the smooth rich flavor of the Haagen-Dazs ice cream and the chocolate Perfection wrapped around it I could eat these all day!
Keyla T.
I love this brand of ice cream, especially the bars. I wouldn't necessarily say this is healthy because it's ice cream. It's a little pricey for the amount you get but then again it's good to splurge a little!
Meghan P.
This is very delicious. It's got a swirl of caramel which has a hint of salt for the taste. It's as bit on the pricy side but if you're really in the mood for ice cream then I'd say it is worth every penny!!
Nalani H.
Amazing taste! They are so rich and creamy, plus I love caramel! I hate sharing these honestly. They're just so good that I want them all to myself. They are a little pricey, but they are worth it! I highly recommend these
Kourteney D.
Hilliard, OH
These are absolutely delicious! I'd compare these to the Skinny Cow caramel and chocolate bars, but these are higher in calorie count. Overall, these are very tasty! Great dessert for sure!