Indulge in a luscious bar of sweet cream ice cream, surrounded by the exceptional taste of a ruby cacao shell for a delightful, decadent crunch.

Where I can buy this? It looks super good
Start your review of Haagen-Dazs Ruby Cacao Bar!
Ittiqa R.
Cumming, GA
These are so good! They are the perfect size and the quality is outstanding!! The white chocolate is rich and the vanilla is so creamy. Very satisfying and dangerously addictive!
JAnet G.
Pharr, TX
Haagen-Dazs Ruby Cacao Bar uploaded by JAnet G.
Deliciosas!! Un rico postre para después de la comida o simplemente comerlo en un día acalorado, sus trocitos de nuez y la frescura de la menta lo hacen muy refrescante y delicioso
Nour H.
oran hay ghomchi algeria
The product is very effective and useful, especially because it is natural. Your products are distinguished and useful. Thank you for the honesty that you provide with your wonderful products. Very happy to try your products. Thank you again.
Adrianne M.
This is soooo good! I am not even a fan of mint and chocolate together, but this is Ah-mazing!! The Haagen-Dazs Peppermint Bark Bar is my absolute favorite during the holidays!
Mari V.
Corona, NY
Amo este sabor, son helados súper cremoso y este sabor es increíble, la marca es espectacular
Chantal S.
Rumford, RI
These are so good! Buy them, buy them now! We are the whole box in one night (my husband and I). Just the perfect amount of mint! Would buy again and again!
Mary G.
Pflugerville, TX
Me encantan los helados! todo lo que sea del sabor que sea y mas si tienen menta almendras o nueces. estas paletas me encantan y siempre que voy de compras traigo de 1 a 2 cajas de helado. no son muy dulces son cremosas y el chocolate es delicioso!!!  Haagen-Dazs Ruby Cacao Bar
Suilen M.
Jacksonville, FL
You will not regret buying this if you like peppermint bark you will LOVE THESE. Doesn’t taste like straight toothpaste, has the perfect minty flavor and very creamy texture. This is my go to during holidays. Wish they had it throughout the year.
Marcela O.
Purchased the peppermint bark at Costco during the holiday season and oh my gosh, they were insanely good. So good my household ate them all real quick and we went back to purchase more within days lol. I wish they’d make them more accessible to find and purchase during the entire year but these are so good! Perfect if you love peppermint like me.
Denise F.
Westwood, NJ
OH. MY. GOODNESS! These were not easy to find, but so worth the hunt! It’s like having candy AND ice cream at the same time! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these bars!