BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Velvety swirls of marshmallow, roasted almonds, and our legendary chocolate ice cream come together in this playful ice cream delight.

Chocolate Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Egg Yolks. Marshmallow Swirl: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Corn Starch, Egg Whites, Cream Of Tartar, Pectin, Natural Flavor. Roasted Almonds: Almonds, Safflower Oil, Salt. Contains: Milk, Almond And Egg Ingredients.

• is there a difference between this one and the bluebell o...12 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this flavor before I tried many rocky ro...14 Answers
  • What makes the rocky road soo good?18 Answers
Melanie D.
My favorite flavored ice cream! Growing up rocky road flavor ice cream is what I always eat. Haagen-Dazs Rocky Road Ice Cream reasonable prize. Delicious! I’ll keep purchasing especially from this brand.
Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
Amo el helado, no por menos preciar mi palabra pero casi todos los helados me gustan, esta linean en general es bastante rica sólo deberías elegir la que sea de un sabor de tu preferencia. Definitivamente no es barato pero hay ofertas y cupones con regularidad
Kaleedah J.
Elk Grove, CA
This ice cream was so good to me. There were ample amounts of almonds which is important to me when eating Ricky road Ice cream. I loved the marshmallow cream it really tied on the chocolate and nutty flavors. Yum yum get you sum!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Rocky Road is my favorite ice cream flavor, and I can usually eat a lot of it. I love this little size because it makes me feel like I'm not eating too much, lol! It's so yummy!
Lottie C.
Beaufort, SC
My absolute favorite ice cream! The chocolate is so creamy and tasteful, and the marshmallow swirl is absolutely amazing! The almonds are crunchy and not soggy at all… This is definitely one of my weaknesses!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Felicia H.
Charlotte, NC
Another favorite go to flavor of mines. I really enjoy the almonds in it, I don't care to much for the marshmallows when I get one by itself, but it all together if the best!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I have always loved Hagen Daz due to their good ingredients. The rocky road was absolutely delicious. The marshmallow was creamy and not hard and frozen. It wasn't overly chocolaty and the almonds were just the right size. The flavors were balanced and very  well mixed. I will be buying this again in the very near future.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,195 reviews
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Rocky Road ice cream is my favorite ice cream of all times. It is delicious and I consider it my comfort food. I just grab a spoon and dig in. I recommend my friends giving Rocky Road ice cream a dry if you haven't already.  It taste great Haagen Daz makes really good ice cream
Elizabeth M.
west columbia , TX
Love this brand but not really sure why this is in an eco friendly category. The items I consider economy friendly aren't even in the end of category.
Reusable non paper paper towels, cloth pads, reusable zip locks, cloth diapers, reusable tissues also know as handkerchiefs. These are economy friendly products.
Solar panels, gardening things. Canning your own fruits and veggies vs buying them. Making dog food from leftovers instead of buying dog food.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like this product?
Janet O.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Is this good?
Margaret F.
This looks amazing! Where can I get this?
Reney S.
What's your favorite flavor from this brand?
Alice s.
Somerset, KY
Ive never seen or heard of this. Is it good?