Haagen-Dazs Raspberry Sorbet

we blended delicious, ripe raspberries into a smooth puree for this tangy yet sweet fruit sorbet. it's refreshing and smooth with a sweet flavor intensity.

OMG i want this!? [user:hugov1399]
What is your favorite Haagen Dazs sorbet flavor?
Start your review of Haagen-Dazs Raspberry Sorbet!
Jeanine S.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Target
Such a sweet and refreshing desert. Tasty and fruity and can make a delicious drink as well blended in. Highly recommend.
Tiffany M.
Milton, WA
Smooth and rich with just a hint of tart to contrast its steady sweet....also great for shakes and other ice-based beverages!
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
When I get a container of sorbet I can literally eat the whole darn thing! This raspberry one is fantastic a little pricer then others but worth it when your having a little splurge! 😊
Nataliya F.
Everett, WA
This is really good! It’s a very smooth consistency, and taste like real raspberry. Good size for a group and no waste.
Selmita S.
San Jose, CA
También me encanta 😍 es un estilo diferente ya que sabe ácido 😁 está como para un día soleado, en la piscina, playa 🏝 está Yam refrescante que querrás más 💖
Karen H.
Newport Coast, CA
This is a wonderful sorbet. Great flavor and would definitely purchase again. Highly recommend!
Angela L.
Milford, CT
I love Haagen Dazs Raspberry Sorbet. The taste scrumptious and will not disappoint you. I usually buy a couple when they are on sale. The only con and improvement this has is take some sugar out. I do recommend this product.
Jessica W.
I love this stuff!! So delicious!! Light in the calorie department and full of delicious fruity raspberry flavor. Wonderful treat on a hot sunny day.
Brooke D.
Holland, MI
This is our absolute favorite Sorbet, raspberry is our favorite. This brand is a little expensive, but it’s nice to indulge sometimes. I’ve bought this multiple times. I find it at my local grocery store and I would recommend to anyone that loves raspberry it’s very rich .
Sara D.
This sorbet ice cream is the only one I love. It is really great. The flavor tastes natural and it’s not a bad price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chantal J.
il y a 2 ans
Hugo V. il y a 2 ans
uff, try it is delicious, you will love it!