Häagen-Dazs® Raspberry Sorbet

we blended delicious, ripe raspberries into a smooth puree for this tangy yet sweet fruit sorbet. it's refreshing and smooth with a sweet flavor intensity.

OMG i want this!? [user:hugov1399]
What is your favorite Haagen Dazs sorbet flavor?
Start your review of Häagen-Dazs® Raspberry Sorbet!
Katherine M.
Lansing
I absolutely love this sorbet. It is absolutely Devine. The raspberry tastes just like my mother's homemade raspberry jam...such awesome memories. It's a little pricey but worth it. I would definitely recommend this product and will definitely continue to purchase
Jeanine S.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Target
Such a sweet and refreshing desert. Tasty and fruity and can make a delicious drink as well blended in. Highly recommend.
Jo S.
I can’t eat dairy anymore and I love ice cream. The raspberry sorbet is my favorite a ling with lemon. The flavor is sweet and tart. Delicious. Definitely recommend and will purchase again.
Tiffany M.
Milton, WA
Smooth and rich with just a hint of tart to contrast its steady sweet....also great for shakes and other ice-based beverages!
Lissette A.
Jersey City, NJ
Häagen-Dazs® Raspberry Sorbet uploaded by Lissette A.
I am not a big fan of ice cream but when I crave it I prefer to go with the sorbet! This sorbet is so rich and flavorful! Especially since it’s made from one of my favorite fruits Raspberries! Love it and will continue to buy.
Alexis  B.
Thornton, CO
When I get a container of sorbet I can literally eat the whole darn thing! This raspberry one is fantastic a little pricer then others but worth it when your having a little splurge! 😊
Tarana A.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I really despise raspberry flavored anything, but I thought maybe I should try one last time. Clearly, it didn’t change my mind at all. This is a great company but this flavor is just not it.
jennifer H.
Harleysville, PA
This sorbet has been a hot across my entire family from seniors to toddlers. Thr blended delicious, ripe raspberries into a smooth puree for this tangy yet sweet fruit sorbet. It's refreshing and smooth with a sweet flavor intensity.
Selma  R.
San Jose, CA
También me encanta 😍 es un estilo diferente ya que sabe ácido 😁 está como para un día soleado, en la piscina, playa 🏝 está Yam refrescante que querrás más 💖
Thao T.
Everett, WA
Häagen-Dazs® Raspberry Sorbet uploaded by Thao T.
No trans fat and saturated fat, I can eat more than normal ice cream. I use it over 5 years, always have in my freezer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chantal J.
il y a 3 ans
Hugo V. il y a 3 ans
uff, try it is delicious, you will love it!