Haagen-Dazs Pralines & Cream Ice Cream uploaded by Dr. A.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Ribbons of golden caramel and sweet nutty praline pecans swirled into our signature vanilla ice cream.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract. Caramel Swirl: Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk (Condensed Skim Milk, Sugar), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda. Praline Pecans: Sugar, Pecans, Corn Syrup, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.

Yanibell P.
New York
This is so creamy, has a hint of salt from the nuts, but sweet at the same time with swirls of golden caramel. The vanilla ice cream used in it is absolutely the best ice cream in the world. So decadent. I love Haagen-Dazs and they are top quality. This is perfect
Amber W.
Science Hill, KY
Haagen-Dazs Pralines & Cream Ice Cream The best Ice Cre ever made taste just like Homeade And the Ingredients are so fresh and so deliciously incorporated!!! #Influncer #IceCream
Eve D.
Las Vegas, NV
When you want a decadent frozen treat Haagen Daaz is the way to go. So many delicious flavors, it's the perfect end to any meal for all ages. If I'm not going for a healthier option it's always a toss up between this and Ben & Jerrys. The praline is a classic.
Chaunyce D.
Some of the best I've had so far. I had to pace myself because I was going to eat the whole pint in one sitting. Great flavor. A little expensive than other brands but worth it. Can be found at target and Walmart.
Rebecca N.
This has to be one of my favorite brand/flavor ever! It's creamy, caramely and so so delicious, you may want to be careful not to eat the whole thing. It's very sugary so if you want to stay on the "healthy" isle, dont go this way.
Nurys C.
Doral, FL
My favoriteeee!!!.. I always buy this ice cream when I feel a little bit down. It tastes so good. Sometines I bake a brownie and make broniw a la moda with this flavor. Is magic
Tammi F.
San Antonio , TX
HAAGEN DAS Preline...OMG! The FLAVOR! The name speaks volumes, I never been disappointed with Haagen Das! No con's here! if you haven't tried, you are missing out!
Rocecil bm-121826 R.
Doral, FL
Uno de mis helados favoritos! El sabor es delicioso y además las nueces y el caramelo le da un sabor delicioso! Me encanta ya que es una de mis marcas favoritas.
Melissa A.
Creamy, Salty, Sweet And Crunchy. I'd Have To Say This Is My Second Favorite Haagen Daz Ice-Cream. Vanilla Swiss Almond Will Always Be My Number 1 Choice...
Marlyn C.
Bronx
I love this brand of ice cream
Even when I go to the mall I have to get some Haagen-Dazs with a waffle this ice cream is the best