Haagen-Dazs Pralines and Cream Ice Cream

ribbons of golden caramel and sweet nutty praline pecans swirled into our signature vanilla ice cream.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Haagen-Dazs Pralines and Cream Ice Cream!
Union City, NJ
1,017 reviews
This is so creamy, has a hint of salt from the nuts, but sweet at the same time with swirls of golden caramel. The vanilla ice cream used in it is absolutely the best ice cream in the world. So decadent. I love Haagen-Dazs and they are top quality. This is perfect
Miami
Creamy, Salty, Sweet And Crunchy. I'd Have To Say This Is My Second Favorite Haagen Daz Ice-Cream. Vanilla Swiss Almond Will Always Be My Number 1 Choice...
Not as good as Baskin and Robbins but does the job when you aren’t near a B&R. I don’t see other brands with this flavor either.
Science Hill, KY
Haagen-Dazs Pralines & Cream Ice Cream The best Ice Cre ever made taste just like Homeade And the Ingredients are so fresh and so deliciously incorporated!!! #Influncer #IceCream
Bronx
I love this brand of ice cream Even when I go to the mall I have to get some Haagen-Dazs with a waffle this ice cream is the best
Springfield
The only place I’ve seen find it is my local Walgreens. Can’t find it anywhere else.! I love it!
Las Vegas, NV
When you want a decadent frozen treat Haagen Daaz is the way to go. So many delicious flavors, it's the perfect end to any meal for all ages. If I'm not going for a healthier option it's always a toss up between this and Ben & Jerrys. The praline is a classic.
San Antonio, TX
HAAGEN DAS Preline...OMG! The FLAVOR! The name speaks volumes, I never been disappointed with Haagen Das! No con's here! if you haven't tried, you are missing out!
Maywood, IL
Some of the best I've had so far. I had to pace myself because I was going to eat the whole pint in one sitting. Great flavor. A little expensive than other brands but worth it. Can be found at target and Walmart.
Doral, FL
I love ice cream especially those with nuts like priline, it's my favorite if I could eat it every day I would

Looking for your answer?