GroceryFrozen FoodsHaagen-Dazs
Pomegranate Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Bars

Haagen-Dazs Pomegranate Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Bars

Pomegranate ice cream dipped in dark chocolate and finished with a dark chocolate drizzle.

Pomegranate Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Egg Yolks, Elderberry Juice Concentrate (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin. Dark Chocolate And Vegetable Oil Coating: Dark Chocolate (Chocolate, Sugar, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients. May Contain Soy.

Where can I buy this product?
Start your review of Haagen-Dazs Pomegranate Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Bars!
Anjelica M.
Morristown, NJ
I am a sucker when it comes to anything chocolate with fruit. I refuse to eat chocolate on its own but if there’s food paired with it you’ve got me. This is a prime example of that. These are absolutely delicious and I highly recommend. I will say however they are fairly small I wish they were a slightly bigger.
Karina L.
Mission, TX
Haagen-Dazs it is one of the best brand for ice cream, quality product, delicious, more expensive but it was worth it
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
The only downsize the Haagen-Dazs ice cream is the fact that it is a little pricey. It's a luxurious ice cream company that has something for all ice cream chocolate caramel and vanilla lovers out there. I would recommend this to everybody and will continue purchasing in our home.
Adisa J.
Clackamas , OR
Häagen-Dazs is the best ice cream ever! Especially this dark chocolate filled with pomegranate, it's soo smooth and rich in flavor. I buy it a lot and sometimes have a hard time finding this flavor at stores.
Greysel F.
Orlando, FL
Ice cream heaven, anything fruity mixed in with flawless chocolate has my name on it. I really enjoy this babes, perfect for hot summer days and for sharing a nice Sunday with the family, good on the go dessert!
Yvette R.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I love the contrast between the creamy and slightly tart pomegranate and the hard dark chocolate shell. The dark chocolate is a bit bitter for my taste, but still great ice cream.
Sophia A.
ny
This is a perfect mix pomegranite and chocolate it taste so good so yummy you will feel you are in heaven when eating it
Cheyenne C.
These don’t melt super fast like most popsicles do. They’re perfect for cold days outside and staying in.
Rosalina M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Delicious! It was so good with a dark chocolate layer and the ice cream was immaculately paired with the chocolate
Carl W.
Elkridge, MD
Haagen Dazs Ice cream are one of my favorite items in the world. If you're looking for a sweet tooth fix then look no more. This is the one and only.