GroceryFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesHaagen-Dazs
HäAgen-Dazs Pistachio Ice Cream | Official Häagen-Dazs

HäAgen-Dazs Pistachio Ice Cream | Official Häagen-Dazs®

its exotic flavor is the hallmark of this remarkable dessert. roasted pistachio nuts gently mixed with pure sweet cream brings out the best in this pairing.

Los ha probado ?
what is the best flavor of ice cream? [product:haagen-dazs-pistachio-ice-cream] ?
Is anyone able to direct me to a stockist of this particular flavour of Ice Cream. It is without a doubt my most coveted flavour and brand and I feel like I'm looking for my long lost love. Can you help? [product:haagen-dazs-pistachio-ice-cream]
Start your review of HäAgen-Dazs Pistachio Ice Cream | Official Häagen-Dazs®!
Sheila B.
Oak Forest, IL
HäAgen-Dazs Pistachio Ice Cream | Official Häagen-Dazs® uploaded by Sheila B.
Purchased at: Target
It was pretty good for the price I got it for. Not quite as good as other Haagen-Dazs flavors I’ve had. HäAgen-Dazs Pistachio Ice Cream | Official Häagen-Dazs®
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
1,039 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Well ladies let me tell you that I am so excited 😆 for you all too know about this flavor and how good it is. It looks like it Vanilla but it is it it’s pistachio with little pieces of nuts in it, just the right amount to.and yes 👏 it is my favorite flavor of all time to and I bet it will be your too,I highly recommend this ice cream 🍨 to you all to try
Quenna C.
HäAgen-Dazs Pistachio Ice Cream | Official Häagen-Dazs® uploaded by Quenna C.
HäAgen-Dazs Pistachio Ice Cream | Official Häagen-Dazs® uploaded by Quenna C.
I scream you scream we all scream....shut the hell up, bc why are we screaming lol😱 🤣😭but on the for reals this ice-cream is like a sweet creamy buttery, decadent cold treat and the teeny tiny bits of pistachio are perfection just the right amount of bitter at times I can't explain it it's a 2nd grade pizza milk and ice cream party in my mouth 🤣😭
Moira  R.
Oneonta, NY
HäAgen-Dazs Pistachio Ice Cream | Official Häagen-Dazs® uploaded by Moira  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This pistachio ice cream was so good, not that mediocre green stuff for sure! This was a well flavored ice cream with lots and lots of pieces of pistachios mixed throughput. This is definitely going to be on the ice cream rotation for this house! So yumm !
Mary M.
Taunton, MA
This ice cream is perfect if you like pistachios. The perfect pistachios ice cream. It's worth the money, you will love every bite.
Ramon S.
Davenport , FL
This product is the BEST ice cream. I love how the ingredients are so basic and natural, like less than 20. Plus the flavor and texture is so much more rich and creamy, plus the extensive flavors they offer. This brand just screams “luxurious”.Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream
Alexa Q.
The creamiest ice cream! And the flavor is perfect this one of my favorites! HäAgen-Dazs Pistachio Ice Cream | Official Häagen-Dazs®
Rosa S.
Temecula, CA
Mi favorito, delicioso y cremosito. Me encanta este helado, todo los sabores son riquísimos, pero si uno de mis favoritos definitivamente es Pistache. Los súper recomiendo, son un poquito más elevados de precio pero realmente vale la pena.
Puranjan C.
Very high end quality of their products. All of their icecreams are amazing but especially love this one.
Laura F.
This ice cream is so creamy and delicious. The addition of the salty pistachios makes this ice cream taste decadent. It's hard to get so when I see it I'll pick it up. If you like pistachios got should give this ice cream a try. The ice cream is a sweet cream I believe, and not that green food coloring stuff you get at some places. This right here is the real stuff!