Haagen-Dazs Pistachio Ice Cream uploaded by Jennifer B.Haagen-Dazs Pistachio Ice Cream uploaded by Caitlin M.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Its exotic flavor is the hallmark of this remarkable dessert. roasted pistachio nuts gently mixed with pure sweet cream brings out the best in this pairing.

Sweet Cream Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt. Roasted Pistachios: Pistachios, Safflower Oil. Contains: Milk, Pistachio And Egg Ingredients. May Contain Tree Nuts.

• We love pistachios...how does this compare to the actual ...1 Answers
  • What stores usually sell this flavor more constant. I can...1 Answers
Jaimy B.
Pistachios for the win! When I first saw this flavor I was skeptical to try it because I never imagined a salty nut could be turned into a sweet desert. However, I decided to try it one day because I was at home and craving something sweet and when I looked in the fridge/freezer this was all we had. I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. It tastes like vanilla ice cream with pistachio nuts added in. It’s not too salty, too sweet, or too bland - the flavor is just right!
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
This is a creamy very flavorful ice cream it has a good amount of pistachio bits and does not have that bright green artificial color other pistachio ice creams have. It is sweet but not overly sweet it has the right amount of sugar.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Luisiana 🌷.
Deerfield Bch, FL
first of all I'm a pistachio lover, and this ice cream gives me just satisfaction literally I can eat one of this the same day and I love it because it's nothing cloying
Ka Yi W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Haagen-Dazs Pistachio! I always get this flavored ice cream. It tastes so similiar to Pistachio nuts because there is actual nuts in them. It makes it taste so natural. Nutty and creamy sweet! I always recommend other people this flavor ice cream. Compare to other Pistachio ice cream I've tried this one doesn't taste fake and artificial.
Eva K.
new york, NY
I love pistachio ice cream and this one takes the cake on terms of what you can buy at the market. There is no artificial green coloring, it's creamy and the perfect amount of sweet. Absolutely love it!
njk c.
Sun Valley , CA
My favorite go to ice cream super yummy. Taste is amazing feels like I’m actually eating pistachios and little bits of pistachios in the ice cream makes it even better I highly recommend this to everyone
shyquasia S.
Bronx
Pistachio is my favorite ice cream flavor and I just like that they don’t dye their ice cream green like other brands it taste really great and I also like that they put pistachios in it
Sabrina T.
I love Haagen-Dazs ice cream almost every flavor. I don't like this flavor as much as the other one because it taste like vanilla ice cream with a touch of pistachio. It doesn't have that vibrant green color at all and if you close your eyes you cant tell that your eating pistachio. It is not my absolute favorite, but its decent vanilla flavored ice cream.
Dawnie R.
Last night I tried this flavor & fell in love! It will be my top favorite alongside the vanilla swiss almond... It took me by surprise because I thought it was going to taste just okay but it was amazingly delicious! Haagen-Dazs is the best❤
Irma P.
Batavia, IL
We love pistachios...how does this compare to the actual nut? Does this ice cream have pistachio pieces in it?
Tanya O.
What stores usually sell this flavor more constant. I can't always find it at the same store. :(