BY HAAGEN-DAZS

let us take you on a voyage to a tropical island where exotic fruits ripen in the golden sun. we combine pure, sweet cream, tropical pineapple, and delectable coconut flavor for a truly indulgent ice cream experience.

Cream, Skim Milk, Cane Sugar, Pineapple, Egg Yolks, Natural Flavor (Contains Coconut), Rum. Contains: Milk, Egg And Coconut Ingredients.

• I've been wanting to try this. Is it any good?2 Answers
  • I've never tried this flavor. Is it good?2 Answers
  • Okay is this ice cream any good? I love pineapple but not...5 Answers
Beauty R.
I don’t even like coconut but I brought this one day by accident and ever since then I have been obsessed with it. It taste amazing like summer vacation it’s just hits the spot when you need something smooth delicious, creamy, with healthier ingredients this is a go to!! The mixture of these two are perfect the ice cream is coconut flavor and there are nice chunky bits of pineapple in the ice cream it’s soooo good.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Another one of my favorites. This tastes like a piña colada, frozen edition. I buy these and i automatically feel like I am back in the caribbean, drinking a piña colada. I love that you can taste some coconut and pine apple shreds in it which makes me think it was made right in front of me and handed to me. This is so good!
Elizabeth T.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
Tastes just like a pina colada, but without the rum! I definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for something more tropical. This brand is always a little on the pricey side so I only purchase it when there's a sale!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
This flavor is really hard to describe. Its not close to a pina coloada like you would think. its more of a sweetened pineapple. It is very good and very smooth, Its not overly tangy either. It would be great in a smoothie!  Maybe add some more pineapples and some ice!
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
I bought this one night at Walmart just to try t out because I love coconut and pineapple, well in so glad I did because it is absolutely delicious! This is my new favorite ice cream in the world! It taste so light and refreshing perfect for hot summer days or nights, and delicious as a milkshake even though it tastes more like a smoothie! I wish I could buy this flavor by the gallon! It is a little bit expensive at almost 5$ for a little pint but it is oh so worth it, wish they would make a larger size or lessen the cost of it so I could stock up on it! Best ice cream flavor ever!
Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
My mother would purchase two of these per week, when I was younger, and I would finish both of them in the same day. Which she didn't mind because they were pretty good and she understood that something that good will have a lot of fans trying to eat it fast. It is smmmooth and very fruity. To me it tastes more like pineapples than coconut but it still is delicious and that's the thing that counts. Now I purchase two per week and will continue to.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati , OH
Pineapple and coconut is my ultimate flavor combination - it's so refreshing and delicious. They have little chunks of real pineapple in it which is my favorite part. It is so soft and creamy. One of the best ice creams that I have ever tasted. So refreshing - it's like going to a tropical vacation.
Tasyanne S.
Hyannis, MA
Ohhhh yeaaaa this is my favorite ice cream of alll!! I love it I wish there was a bigger size though!! Live the pineapple chunks in the and the coconut flavor with it it’s perfect!! I always have at least 2 os them in my freezer every week!
Azalea M.
I'd do anything for pinacolada flavors. I adore coconut and nothings better than a Hagen dasz ice cream or sorbet. NO OTHER BRAND OF ICE CREAM CAN COMPETE. the best ice cream hands down. You'd have to try to brand for yourself. But whenever I shop I always opt for Hagen.
Dany B.
Parma, OH
Is the pineapple too strong in this or is it a perfect blend?
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Do you like pina colada?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
1-10 how much do you like this
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
How good is this ice cream? Does it have bits of coconut in it?
Michelle T.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Can you taste more of the coconut or pineapple?