Haagen-Dazs Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream

let us take you on a voyage to a tropical island where exotic fruits ripen in the golden sun. we combine pure, sweet cream, tropical pineapple, and delectable coconut flavor for a truly indulgent ice cream experience.

Does it contain pieces of fruit or is it pure cream?
How much do you like this product?
I've been wanting to try this. Is it any good?
Start your review of Haagen-Dazs Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This flavor is really hard to describe. Its not close to a pina coloada like you would think. its more of a sweetened pineapple. It is very good and very smooth, Its not overly tangy either. It would be great in a smoothie!  Maybe add some more pineapples and some ice!
Rosangela S.
Orlando, FL
this is my favorite ice cream of my life, very tasty, I love the combination of pineapple and coconut.
Yeimi E.
Love this! Its so smooth and it taste like pina colada i also love the coffee flavor its so [email protected]@@
Natalie T.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Haagen-Dazs Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream uploaded by Natalie T.
This is a perfect add in for Pina colada. Nice size chunks of pineapple and amazing coconut flavor ice cream. 290 calories of joy and gluten free. I'll recommend and buy again. Haagen-Dazs Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream
Selmita S.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
Uno de mis sabores favoritos por muuuuuucho 😍 amo la mezcla entre ambos sabores pero lo que hace Haagen-Dazs es impresionante 🤩🤩 resaltan ambos sabores en el helado y se pueden identificar con facilidad, ambos sabes naturales, sabe mucho a ambas frutas🍍🥥
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
This is close to Hawaii or a tropical city as I’m going to get I love coconut is so good it is so delicious this brand is affordable does Brenda go find it anywhere if you have not tried this brand you should because he’s very good and delicious I’m satisfied with the package in the package it was always cute the price are affordable so you should try it you would not be disappointed I love this!
Gurmeet K.
San Jose, CA
This is my favorite ice cream. I love the chunks of coconut and pineapple mixed in ice cream. The taste is mouth watering. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Pineapple coconut ice cream from Baskin Robbins has been my all-time favorite since I was a kid. This tastes nearly identical to theirs. Which makes me so happy since BR only has that flavor in the summer and it sells out so fast I rarely get to have a scoop
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Purchased at: Target
Amazing. Two of the best flavors combined. I always buy this when I can find it. It can be tricky. It’s smooth and creamy and these two flavors together rock.... I will always but this if I can find it.
shelly S.
Opa Locka, FL
I speak foreign languages when savoring this ice cream. My absolute favorite... No matter the kind of day I'm having... this icecream right here??? Baaayyyybaaayyyy!!! One pint is supposed to be a couple of servings, but I literally inhale the entire thing.. What's 2000 calories compared to utter bliss?? A 4 hour tread mill run doesn't even matter as long as I get to eat another pint the next day 😋😋😋.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...