BY HAAGEN-DAZS #67 in Ice Cream

let us take you on a voyage to a tropical island where exotic fruits ripen in the golden sun. we combine pure, sweet cream, tropical pineapple, and delectable coconut flavor for a truly indulgent ice cream experience.

Cream, Skim Milk, Cane Sugar, Pineapple, Egg Yolks, Natural Flavor (Contains Coconut), Rum. Contains: Milk, Egg And Coconut Ingredients.

• I've been wanting to try this. Is it any good?2 Answers
  • I've never tried this flavor. Is it good?2 Answers
  • Okay is this ice cream any good? I love pineapple but not to craz...5 Answers
Elizabeth T.
Worcester, MA
Tastes just like a pina colada, but without the rum! I definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for something more tropical. This brand is always a little on the pricey side so I only purchase it when there's a sale!
Debby W.
Flushing, NY
My favorite flavor next to rum raisin from them. Has chunks of pineapple. Tastes so tropical. I lovethis ice cream so much. It's definitely my favorite brand of ice cream and they never disappoint.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Julia G.
Dubois, PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is my all time favorite ice cream!  It's like eating a pina colada.  I wish it was a bit less expensive so I could turn it into milkshakes.  Nom nom nom!
Lissett G.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is new for me, let me tell you that you will love this one, the coconut and pineapple flavor is really good and l love the prices of pineapple that are inside!
Kristen C.
Waldorf, MD
I if I could rave about one product right now it would be this icecream! I love coconut and pineapple, I was hesitant when I saw this in the frozen section. I typically never grab sweet treats. After multiple hesitations while grocery shopping I got it. I am not disappointed one bit. The first tastes I melted. The flavors are perfect and the texture is just right. It was a like a piña colada in a carton. While looking at the ingredients (I have friends with food allergies so I like to check when it used in products before reccomending) and rum is one of the few ingrediance used! This simple mixture will be stocked in my freezer for the summer. Not being one for sweets a few spoonfuls is enough at a time. If you like coconut and pineapple and have a sweet tooth you might be able to finish a pint in one sitting. It's that smooth!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This flavor is really hard to describe. Its not close to a pina coloada like you would think. its more of a sweetened pineapple. It is very good and very smooth, Its not overly tangy either. It would be great in a smoothie!  Maybe add some more pineapples and some ice!
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
I bought this one night at Walmart just to try t out because I love coconut and pineapple, well in so glad I did because it is absolutely delicious! This is my new favorite ice cream in the world! It taste so light and refreshing perfect for hot summer days or nights, and delicious as a milkshake even though it tastes more like a smoothie! I wish I could buy this flavor by the gallon! It is a little bit expensive at almost 5$ for a little pint but it is oh so worth it, wish they would make a larger size or lessen the cost of it so I could stock up on it! Best ice cream flavor ever!
Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
My mother would purchase two of these per week, when I was younger, and I would finish both of them in the same day. Which she didn't mind because they were pretty good and she understood that something that good will have a lot of fans trying to eat it fast. It is smmmooth and very fruity. To me it tastes more like pineapples than coconut but it still is delicious and that's the thing that counts. Now I purchase two per week and will continue to.
Linden W.
This ice cream was delicious. I love the tropical flavors of pineapple and coconut. Something about these flavors take me away to a tropical paradise. I always love trying out new flavors from this brand. They are always unique, distinctive, and delicious. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves ice cream and paradise.... i mean.... who doesn't!
Dany B.
Parma, OH
Is the pineapple too strong in this or is it a perfect blend?
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Do you like pina colada?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
1-10 how much do you like this
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
How good is this ice cream? Does it have bits of coconut in it?
Michelle T.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Can you taste more of the coconut or pineapple?