Haagen-Dazs Peppermint Bark Ice Cream

Celebrate the season with our rendition of this holiday classic. Rich white chocolate ice cream is blended with crunchy chocolaty peppermint bark and peppermint candy pieces.

White Chocolate Ice Cream (Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Natural Flavor, Cocoa Butter), Peppermint Bark Pieces (Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Nonfat Dry Milk, Butterfat, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt, Corn Syrup, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Peppermint Oil), Peppermint Twists Candy (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Peppermint Oil, Soy Lecithin)

Judy M.
i went all over the store to find this i was so sad because i love haagen dazs ice cream hopefully someone can tell me if it good but i love all there products this is a repeat consumer i want to said i love your products
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
I just tried this tonight and let me tell you something, it's addicting! The ice cream is so rich and smooth, it is amazing. I love the peppermint and chocolate combination, it truly is one of the best flavor pairs out there. The mint taste is not overwhelming either.
Danielle K.
I love the holidays because I love peppermint ice cream. It probably sounds weird to some people but I think they HAVE to try it first
Gina J.
Acworth, GA
This is an OMG ice cream. I am in love with this ice cream. Actually I love peppermint bark but this sent it over the moon. LOVE IT
Kadie G.
Sterling, MI
Makes me think of Christmas! Even though it's cold out I still love to get comfy under a fuzzy blanket and eat this ice cream!
Elva G.
Este helado es sumamente refrescante y delicioso, sobre todo de esta marca muy conocida Haagen-Dazs, se los recomiendo.
Hannah W.
I love peppermint bark, and I love this ice cream. I always look forward to seeing it on the shelves at Christmas time!
Joy A.
Indianapolis, IN
This remind me of Christmas and I am very excited because of that its just the perfect treat during Christmas time
Nikkolette L.
Edmonds, WA
This tastes so good. The flavor is so real and not artificial tasting like some can be. I definitely recommend!
parveen k.
Somerville, MA
This is a refreshing treat for any time of the year that's why I highly recommend this amazing product.
Jean-Mari S.
Lawrenceville, GA
How different is this from other peppermint ice creams?
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
This looks so yummy. Does it have a good balance of chocolate and peppermint?
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Sounds like a great ideal is it yummy. I do Love peppermint?