Haagen-Dazs Peppermint Bark Ice Cream uploaded by Ellenyar B.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Celebrate the season with our rendition of this holiday classic. Rich white chocolate ice cream is blended with crunchy chocolaty peppermint bark and peppermint candy pieces.

White Chocolate Ice Cream (Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Natural Flavor, Cocoa Butter), Peppermint Bark Pieces (Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Nonfat Dry Milk, Butterfat, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt, Corn Syrup, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Peppermint Oil), Peppermint Twists Candy (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Peppermint Oil, Soy Lecithin)

Emily N.
Sweet, creamy, and delicious are the first thoughts that come to my mind. I really enjoy the white chocolate base as opposed to a peppermint base. The little peppermint flakes add enough peppermint taste, without it being like a mint chocolate chip ice cream. As with other Haagen-Dazs ice creams, this ice cream is a little expensive for a pint, but it's perfect for the holidays!
brenna f.
Cookeville
This is the best ice cream in the world! I could eat this all day and never get tired of it, i just wish that they had it all year round instead of just at christmas!
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
I just tried this flavor today The Sea Salt Caramel Truffle Häagen-Dazs ice cream all I can say is it is fantastic!I love this flavor just as much as the caramel cone it has a little chocolate fudge truffle's inside and it just taste totally amazing! and I am not disappointed with this brand at all I love it!
Judy M.
Gilbertsville, PA
i went all over the store to find this i was so sad because i love haagen dazs ice cream hopefully someone can tell me if it good but i love all there products this is a repeat consumer i want to said i love your products
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
I just tried this tonight and let me tell you something, it's addicting! The ice cream is so rich and smooth, it is amazing. I love the peppermint and chocolate combination, it truly is one of the best flavor pairs out there. The mint taste is not overwhelming either.
Danielle K.
TUCSON, AZ
I love the holidays because I love peppermint ice cream. It probably sounds weird to some people but I think they HAVE to try it first
Gina J.
Acworth, GA
This is an OMG ice cream. I am in love with this ice cream. Actually I love peppermint bark but this sent it over the moon. LOVE IT
Kadie G.
Sterling, MI
Makes me think of Christmas! Even though it's cold out I still love to get comfy under a fuzzy blanket and eat this ice cream!
Elva G.
Este helado es sumamente refrescante y delicioso, sobre todo de esta marca muy conocida Haagen-Dazs, se los recomiendo.
Hannah W.
I love peppermint bark, and I love this ice cream. I always look forward to seeing it on the shelves at Christmas time!
Jean-Mari S.
Talmo, GA
How different is this from other peppermint ice creams?
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
This looks so yummy. Does it have a good balance of chocolate and peppermint?
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Sounds like a great ideal is it yummy. I do Love peppermint?