Häagen-Dazs Peppermint Bark Bar uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

our peppermint bark ice cream bars start with decadent white chocolate ice cream, dipped in thick, dark chocolate, then speckled with cool peppermint candy pieces.

White Chocolate Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Natural Flavor, Cocoa Butter. Dark Chocolate And Vegetable Oil Coating With Peppermint Candy Pieces: Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Peppermint Candy Pieces: (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin), Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil.

Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
Chocolate. Peppermint. Little awesome crunchy goodness! How can you go wrong?! Delicious for breakfast!! Ha! But for real, you won’t be disappointed. I’d buy these again in a heartbeat so Just go for it. And see if you can stop at 1!
Sharmin P.
I literally love these! These are perfect for cooling down during the summer and they taste unbelievably delicious! They are the perfect snack size, crunchy, sweet. Love them!
Jamie F.
Chicago
These are amazing. The ice cream is so silky and smooth, and the chocolate coating is perfectly thin, and the peppermint provides an amazing crunch and cool taste.
Rachell B.
Purchased at: Costco
I tried the Haagen Dazs Peppermint Bark Bar once before. It was a bit pricey, but it was definitely worth it. It was so delicious that I had the entire container by myself in the space of 2 days. Very satisfied and I’d look forward to picking up another one next time.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
I know that this is ice cream but I like to stick mine in the microwave for about two or three seconds and let it kind of melted a little bit oh my god it’s so good.
Alexa A.
Atherton, CA
Purchased at: Target
Really yummy! Taste is great, love it in the winter but good year round. Affordable, I compared it to the magnum bars and they’re pretty good. I would buy again, overall really good. Recommend to a friend.
Shubhashri K.
Ashburn, VA
I can't stop having these lovelies. My 9 months old son too loves it. These are affordable. We buy it almost every weekend. Totally recommend this to all the ice cream lovers.
Priscilla A.
West Covina, CA
You're not living until you've tried this icecream! Really delicious & delivers amazing taste & quality too. You can pick these up at Walmart / target. Definitely a steal!
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought for kids sport team These are . Every bite has a cruch and i love their ice cream it is creamy and full of flavor doesnt freeze up like other ice creams
Alondra P.
Stephenville
I love this brand! They have lots of variety and delicious flavors. Easy to find in a variety of grocery stores. I enjoy the “crunch” sound it makes with all the nuts.