BY HAAGEN-DAZS

our peppermint bark ice cream bars start with decadent white chocolate ice cream, dipped in thick, dark chocolate, then speckled with cool peppermint candy pieces.

White Chocolate Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Natural Flavor, Cocoa Butter. Dark Chocolate And Vegetable Oil Coating With Peppermint Candy Pieces: Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Peppermint Candy Pieces: (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin), Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil.

Laura A.
I totally love this brand. I dare to comment that it is one of the brands of ice cream that I have tried with so much variety and flavors to everyone. I love their taste is one of my favorite ice cream and I really recommend it
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
These are so amazing. I love the crunchy coating. It doesn't melt fast like other brands. The peppermint ice cream is creamy and delicious. It's not overwhelming like some peppermint ice creams. They're a little more than I usually spend on ice cream but still we buy them as a treat.
Linda V.
They are really good, ive only tried them once and they are tasty but not my type of icecream bars, easy to eat and they are not messy at all! Love hagen dazen but these are not my favorite, but i would totally recommend it to those who like this kind of flavors
Sarah N.
This was the only ice cream I was allowed to have for the longest time and I love that they introduced this into their novelty ice cream flavors. I thoroughly enjoyed this and wish that it wasn't seasonal in my grocery store so I could enjoy this year round.
Tina A.
Vacaville , CA
This is the best ice cream I have ever had , when ever I want ice cream this is the ice cream I go to , I get this ice cream at Walmart, it is very delicious no disappointment at all , I would definitely recommend this ice cream to others
Jesse F.
Jackson, NJ
One of the best bars out there! This flavor is such a treat and easy to eat! Available at Walmart for a cheap price and you will not be disappointed in trying these. Only con is you will want to buy more!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The Hagen das peppermint bark ice cream is delicious and it is rich and creamy! It doesn't have a strong peppermint taste which is nice! It is not overpowering . It isn't too rich at all either .
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
So delicious! Peppermint bark is such a nice wintery flavor. I like to dunk mine in my hot chocolate, great price point. Only wish it was easier to locate in my area
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
This my favorite ice cream at a time i feel something sweet. Its so creamy and chocolatey. I always buy boxes when i am out shopping it does not cost alot either.
Kristy B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good! They are pretty expensive for ice cream so I have a hard time justifying the purchase, this is definitely a splurge item for me.