BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
I saw great reviews about Haagen-Dazs' new dairy-free ice cream line all over social media and on VegNews.  I saw the vegan line at Target and picked the coconut caramel flavor.  I have no idea how they made vegan caramel that stayed as soft runny ribbons throughout the ice cream instead of being frozen hard caramel, but they did it!  It tastes like a fresh ice cream sundae when they pour hot caramel over the ice cream.
Amy B.
The flavor is great. I love these and always keep them stocked in the house. I bought them at the local grocery store but I'm sure they are available many places. They were very delicious and I will definitely be purchasing them again. 10/10 would recommend
Davilyn F.
This flavor is not my best choice. It's ok but I'd rather pick something that is more of a classic flavor. It was disappointing because I was expecting these to flavors to have a knockout taste but I was wrong. Next time I'm sticking to my regular flavors
Nayeli S.
I love it! I'm so happy that Haagen-Dazs launched vegan ice-creams, it's really good, pricey. But that's just how this brand has always been. It's a great option if you're craving some ice-cream, it's delicious and I got nothing bad to say about it!
Julia S.
In,ove with this ice cream! Not only is this my favorite brand but I love this specific ice cream! It is nondairy and it's great! It's a little pricy but worth your money! Absolutely love the taste and the creaminess of the ice cream! Highly recommend!
MariaPaola S.
roanoke
Ohhhh I love love This ice cream. I would eat it every day if I could, so smooth and creamy and don't make me feel bloated like some other ice creams. I always buy this brand and wouldn't change it for any other.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Diaraye D.
OH MY GOSH THIS TASTE SOO DELICIOUS. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not healthy but who looks for healthy ice cream? Lol this tastes like heaven
Tiffany C.
Lansing, MI
Love this dairy free flavor and it's cheaper than other alternatives! I like this for an occasional snack when I crave ice cream and need something sweet.
Nur B.
This brand never goes old! It's very luxurious feeling to purchase. I love that they made a non-dairy version and I will continue to purchase.