GroceryFrozen FoodsHaagen-Dazs
Häagen-Dazs Non-Dairy Chocolate Salted Fudge Truffle

Häagen-Dazs Non-Dairy Chocolate Salted Fudge Truffle

Enjoy the very best of HÄAGEN-DAZS, now without dairy. The HÄAGEN-DAZS Non-Dairy Chocolate Salted Fudge Truffle taste experience begins with a Belgian chocolate base, blended with swirls of salted fudge and chunks of truffle. Made with extraordinary ingredients, it’s a dessert you’ll crave.

Start your review of Häagen-Dazs Non-Dairy Chocolate Salted Fudge Truffle!
Robyn T.
This is a great alternative to reg. Ice cream if you prefer non dairy. Taste so great , no after taste and is such a nice treat! Highly recommend! 🍦
Janine A.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love Haagen-Dazs. It always makes me happy when I eat them! However, in high, my mom would never buy me Haagen-dazs from the mall because they’re expensive! She would buy me one from the grocery store though! I always liked their brands and how they come in different flavors. They have a wide variety when it comes to ice cream flavors! Very rich and creamy just like I want it. Love love this brand. Try it!
Sammie L.
Allen Park, MI
I tried this non dairy haagendaaz by accident. It was right next to the regular dairy Haagen daaz icecream. I noticed it was the nondairy version when I got home from the store. I was surprised that it is actually pretty good. If you are vegan or lactose intolerant I would definitely suggest trying some of this haagendaaz non dairy frozen treat.
Janelle S.
This flavor is really good. I think everybody that loves ice cream and trying new flavors would love this.
MsSonii '.
Scarborough, ON
I love the consistency of the non-dairy ice cream - it is luxuriously blended with the salted fudge truffle. I would have to say that it was too rich for my liking — the aftertaste was quite bitter. If you are a fan of chocolate and nothing more, this is a safe blind buy and you will love it.
CourtneY L.
Reserve mines, NS
Tastes si good i thought when i started buyibg. Lactose i would have to give up icecream well no way this tastes so good .
Ashlyn S.
LONDON , ON
Soooooo so so good! I am lactose but it's nice to have some ice cream every once in a while. This is a bonus that it is non dairy but tastes amazing
Linda B.
Barrie , ON
This is my favorite ice cream it's sooo good, I do only get this once in a while because it is pricey but it is worth it when I do buy it..
Eleonor J.
Scarborough, ON
Great for breastfeeding moms like me who wants to indulge with ice cream without worrying about my babies tummy😊. Love the combination of taste,from sweet to salty,it's perfect! This flavor together with strawberry,has always been my favorite.
Leah C.
This is the greatest ice cream you will ever eat, non dairy or dairy! My dairy eating friends adore it as well! It’s so rich and creamy! The chocolate flavours are so delectable and the little chocolate pieces are perfect! Try this flavour and thank me later!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tara T.
Bradford, ON
il y a 6 mois
Häagen-Dazs Non-Dairy Chocolate Salted Fudge Truffle Can you tell that this is dairy free?
Danielle M. il y a 4 mois
Honestly, I don’t think that you can - my friend who also eats dairy ice cream didn’t realize it was a dairy-free variety! They really do a good job making it taste like “real” ice cream without the dairy