Haagen-Dazs Mocha Chocolate Cookie Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert uploaded by Monique G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Our non-dairy Mocha Chocolate Cookie blends coffee and rich Belgian chocolate with swirls of cookie crumble and pieces of chocolate cookies for the ultimate non-dairy indulgence.

Water, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Belgian Chocolate, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Pectin, Coffee, Vanilla Extract. Chocolate Cookie Swirl: Soybean Oil, Powdered Cane Sugar, Chocolate Cookie Crumb (Wheat Flour, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Salt, Baking Soda), Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Salt, Soy Lecithin. Chocolate Cookie Pieces: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Chocolate, Baking Soda, Salt. Contains: Wheat And Soy Ingredients.

Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
I really love that a lot of ice cream companies are choosing to go non-dairy now. Considering half of America can't even consume Dairy this is really a big step forward. This ice cream in particular is perfection. It's not too sweet the chunks of chocolate aren't too big and ice cream and it doesn't give me that heavy cream feeling in my stomach afterwards. Keep It Coming Haagen-Dazs
Nicole D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Very good ice cream, not heavy, the flavor is great! It’s a little bit pricier than some others but I still think it’s worth the money. I love it! I always buy it for an evening watching a show at the house.
Rosse Karely V.
Charlotte , NC
If there was ever a product that lightened up my day... it’s this damn ice cream. I was transported to flavor town and taken on a wild ride filled with flavor. This ice cream if for those who want an adventure out of life. Nothing taste greater than this rich ice cream.
Christie G.
Vero Beach
These were on sale this week at Publix so I picked some up. I was really nervous to try it since it is dairy free; however, it tastes just like normal ice cream to me.
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
This ice-cream is amazing. It’s rich in the chocolate flavor that everyone would like to taste and it’s so refreshing. You can pretty much get this everywhere at a drugstore or at sams, Costco or wallmart.
Cailin H.
Simpsonville, SC
Love haagendas. The non dairy is okay, I obviously like regular ice cream much better. But if you have an intolerance this is good! I like the vanilla flavor better than this one but I would eat t again!
Niki P.
Madison
I love Haagen Dasz ice cream more than I probably should Hah but this ice cream is definitely great! If you’re more health conscious I’d opt for Halo top because this stuff has a high calorie content
Nour D.
Laval, QC
Ice Cream, you could never go wrong with ice cream people! I love eating during the summer time and during the winter time! Tastes soooo good, that you can't say no! I love any kind of ice cream and I could it all day everyday throw out the year! We could scream for Ice Cream :)
Binti N.
Des Moines, IA
Super rich and tasty. My favorite flavor has to be coffee. My cousin was eating this I’ve tried a little bit of it ever since than I have been obsessed with this. Now my mom also loves this.
Rachita R.
Woodside, NY
This tastes amazing and is non dairy! It’s perfect for a dessert or late night binge . I hope grocery stores have their stick more often. A lil high in the price range but taste yummy
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does this taste any different from ice cream with diary?
Daniela C.
Sherman Oaks
What non dairy base do they use?
Janeiry R.
muy bueno los amo
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do you feel some nuts need to be in this product?