Haagen-Dazs Mocha Chocolate Cookie Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert uploaded by Monique G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Our non-dairy Mocha Chocolate Cookie blends coffee and rich Belgian chocolate with swirls of cookie crumble and pieces of chocolate cookies for the ultimate non-dairy indulgence.

Water, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Belgian Chocolate, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Pectin, Coffee, Vanilla Extract. Chocolate Cookie Swirl: Soybean Oil, Powdered Cane Sugar, Chocolate Cookie Crumb (Wheat Flour, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Salt, Baking Soda), Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Salt, Soy Lecithin. Chocolate Cookie Pieces: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Chocolate, Baking Soda, Salt. Contains: Wheat And Soy Ingredients.

Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
I really love that a lot of ice cream companies are choosing to go non-dairy now. Considering half of America can't even consume Dairy this is really a big step forward. This ice cream in particular is perfection. It's not too sweet the chunks of chocolate aren't too big and ice cream and it doesn't give me that heavy cream feeling in my stomach afterwards. Keep It Coming Haagen-Dazs
Monique G.
Eugene, OR
Do you love chocolate ice cream, but can’t eat dairy? Well then this is the ice cream for you! Even if you just really like chocolate, you will love this ice cream. It is creamy, smooth, and bursting with chocolate flavor! It has pieces of delicious chocolate cookie scattered through with a very slight saltiness to them, which is an excellent compliment to this intense and rich frozen dessert. Definitely one of the best dairy free ice creams I’ve ever had!
Rosse Karely V.
Toccoa falls, GA
If there was ever a product that lightened up my day... it’s this damn ice cream. I was transported to flavor town and taken on a wild ride filled with flavor. This ice cream if for those who want an adventure out of life. Nothing taste greater than this rich ice cream.
Nicole D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Very good ice cream, not heavy, the flavor is great! It’s a little bit pricier than some others but I still think it’s worth the money. I love it! I always buy it for an evening watching a show at the house.
Binti N.
Des Moines, IA
Super rich and tasty. My favorite flavor has to be coffee. My cousin was eating this I’ve tried a little bit of it ever since than I have been obsessed with this. Now my mom also loves this.
Blanca R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love mocha! I love chocolate! I love cookies! What could get better than that!? Haagen Daz ice cream is so so delicious and I 100% recommend you to buy a container! (:
Sarah 🌻.
Williamsport, PA
Really good alternative to ice cream for those that are lactose intolerant like myself. You barely even notice the difference from traditional ice cream to this non dairy substitute
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
This ice-cream is amazing. It’s rich in the chocolate flavor that everyone would like to taste and it’s so refreshing. You can pretty much get this everywhere at a drugstore or at sams, Costco or wallmart.
Cailin H.
Simpsonville, SC
Love haagendas. The non dairy is okay, I obviously like regular ice cream much better. But if you have an intolerance this is good! I like the vanilla flavor better than this one but I would eat t again!
Alerra H.
Bonifay
one of my favorite ice cream flavors I love the hint of coffee that I taste !!❤️ it’s a little on the pricey side but well worth it if you really want to indulge
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does this taste any different from ice cream with diary?
Daniela C.
Sherman Oaks
What non dairy base do they use?
Janeiry R.
muy bueno los amo
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do you feel some nuts need to be in this product?