BY HAAGEN-DAZS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Virginia G.
sin duda  la mejor maraca de helado, me encanta. aunque este sabor a mentas no me agrada mucho, me inclino mas por el de arequipe
Samantha F.
staten island, NY
LOVE MINT They make the most delicious creamy ice cream. This brand should definitely be in everyone's top list
Amanda H.
Carrollton
Very yummy and good!!! Just had the best taste. The price is not bad either. You will enjoy.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I LOVE this ice cream. The mint is super refreshing. And as ice cream goes, this is the healthiest one I can find. I love that there are only 5 ingredients in it so you know there's nothing bad going in there. I definitely recommend trying this!
Laura C.
London
If you are a mint fan then this is a must its just soo delicious you taste the mint straight away
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Al principio este sabor no me llamaba la antención, pero como siempre he sido curiosa lo pobre! debo admitir que es muy sabroso, su sabor es peculiar pero acompañado de un chocolate hacen la combinacion perfecta! a probarlo!
greidy p.
Esta marca es mi favorita. Tienen el mejor chocolate en sus helados. Habiendo dicho eso, quería dar este sabor una prueba y estoy contento de haberlo hecho. Irónicamente, hago crecer una planta de menta en casa y de vez en cuando utilizar unas cuantas hojas en mi cocina. No estaba seguro de cómo podían hacer un sabor en helado que le haría justicia. Estoy feliz de decir, este helado era mejor de lo que esperaba.
Fidan A.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
God blessing for all sweet tooth ladies out there . I love mint so I can't bypass this product ever )
Alena P.
Oh my gosh, I am absolutely in love with this ice cream. But really, who doesn't love ice cream...? It has a great consistency, and incredible flavor. I almost always have one of Haagen-Daze ice creams in my freezer at all times. I love the tiny, little tubs. It's great for when you want a little something sweet. I have yet to try a Haggen-Daze ice cream that I don't like.

I'd love to have one of every flavor in my fridge. One day...

Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Do these come in bigger sizes?
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Does this have a true mint flavor?
Dany B.
Parma, OH
Is this good? I really wanna try it. Is the mint too overwhelming?
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
OHHH...I want to try this but I have never seen it in supermarkets. Where can I get this?
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
Its artificially flavored like others ice creams or is natural?