BY HAAGEN-DAZS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alexa  D.
This product is delicious. It has way too many calories for my liking though. I try to keep it at 100 calories per half cup and this is about 250 calories per third cup.
Ana C.
If you like mint, then this ice cream is for you! It tastes so healthy and it is so creamy. This brand makes the best tasting ice cream with an amazing quality.
Kelly G.
I adore Mint flavor but hate when its ruined by chocolate. This version is much more tasty and you can taste the quality. It's true when they say less is more.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
When I can find this one I'll buy it even if I don't need ice cream in the house. I love mint and this one is really very good without any weird green coloring.
Jackie E.
San Antonio, Tx
This ice cream is absolutely delicious! The flavor is very natural rather than artificial! Haagen-dazs may be more expensive but it is never a disappointment!
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
I love this so much! I'm actually not a fan of mint-y ice cream but this blew my mind, it doesn't taste fake or artificial. This is a must have in the summer.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
Oh my! Yummy, creamy and you can say all the ingredients!!!! Amazing! This is good ice cream. I love that there are so many different flavors to choose from.
Pauline K.
Little Neck, NY
I love this new type of ice cream from haagen daaz because the ingredients are more simple then the previous ingredients, but the taste is just as good.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
I'm not a mint flavor fan at all. So I really didn't love it. My husband really enjoyed it.! If your a mint fan then you will definitely enjoy this tub.
Juria T.
I love Haagen Dazs in general, but this is so special! I love it! I can't find in my local glossary store, so I usually go Haagen Dazs shop to eat it!
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Do these come in bigger sizes?
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Does this have a true mint flavor?
Dany B.
Parma, OH
Is this good? I really wanna try it. Is the mint too overwhelming?
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
OHHH...I want to try this but I have never seen it in supermarkets. Where can I get this?
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
Its artificially flavored like others ice creams or is natural?