BY HAAGEN-DAZS #93 in Ice Cream

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aerial G.
Florence, AL
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Sarah F.
Stoutsville, OH
I love Haafen Dazs and there hasn't been a flavor that I haven't liked. I purchase it on a semi-regular basis, alternating between it, store brand ice creams, and sherbets. It has a very creamy and smooth texture and the flavors aren't bland like in other ice creams. The only issue I have with the product is the price. But it's definitely worth the splurge! This flavor in particular is one of my favorites. I find it hard to find a good mint ice cream and this one might be the best that I've had.
Alena P.
Oh my gosh, I am absolutely in love with this ice cream. But really, who doesn't love ice cream...? It has a great consistency, and incredible flavor. I almost always have one of Haagen-Daze ice creams in my freezer at all times. I love the tiny, little tubs. It's great for when you want a little something sweet. I have yet to try a Haggen-Daze ice cream that I don't like.

I'd love to have one of every flavor in my fridge. One day...

Avani P.
This brand is my favorite. They have the BEST chocolate in their ice creams. Having said that, I wanted to give this flavor a try and I'm glad I did. Ironically, I do grow a mint plant at home and every now and then use a few leaves in my cooking. I wasn't sure how they could make a flavor in ice cream that would do it justice. I'm happy to say, this ice cream was better than I expected.
greidy p.
Esta marca es mi favorita. Tienen el mejor chocolate en sus helados. Habiendo dicho eso, quería dar este sabor una prueba y estoy contento de haberlo hecho. Irónicamente, hago crecer una planta de menta en casa y de vez en cuando utilizar unas cuantas hojas en mi cocina. No estaba seguro de cómo podían hacer un sabor en helado que le haría justicia. Estoy feliz de decir, este helado era mejor de lo que esperaba.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I LOVE this ice cream. The mint is super refreshing. And as ice cream goes, this is the healthiest one I can find. I love that there are only 5 ingredients in it so you know there's nothing bad going in there. I definitely recommend trying this!
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
I really like Haagen-Dazs. The only problem I have with it is how pricey it is. It's a quality ice cream with great flavor, but I would say it's ice cream. It doesn't need to be that expensive. The packaging is really pretty though and the flavor is good.
Lauren C.
Mc kees rocks, PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan when it comes to mint chocolate chip ice cream. I never cared much for the chocolate chips though because of the size an texture. I was so excited when I found this. It tastes amazing and I'll be a repeat customer
marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
I absolutely love the mint flavor!! And we all know this brand is very good.. If your not into the mint thing this defiantly is not for you but if you are a mint lover you will love this! its kind of hard to find but when you do oh.my..its worth the wait
Diana N.
I LOVE mint ice cream it's sooooo good it's so great and I get it every time I'm grocery shopping, I'm not disappointed at all the price is worth it to be honest!!! I would definitely buy it again and again
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Do these come in bigger sizes?
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Does this have a true mint flavor?
Dany B.
Parma, OH
Is this good? I really wanna try it. Is the mint too overwhelming?
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
OHHH...I want to try this but I have never seen it in supermarkets. Where can I get this?
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
Its artificially flavored like others ice creams or is natural?