Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream uploaded by kelly m.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

We infuse mint essence into a smooth, creamy base and add rich chocolaty chips for the perfect finish to this refreshingly cool treat.

Mint Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Natural Mint Flavor, Soy Lecithin. Chocolaty Chips: Sugar, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Milk. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• I did not know Haagen Dasz had this flavor. Is this good?...1 Answers
  • I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I fi...3 Answers
Lea S.
EDMONTON, AB
I love a good mint chip. Each spoon full is filled with flavor so I only have to eat a small portion size to get my full. Which makes for no guilty feelings after.
Dana B.
Barrie, ON
This was my go-to ice cream for the longest time. Anytime I saw them on sale at my local Shoppers Drug Mart I would just grab 1 or 2. I'd try to refrain from eating the entire tub but they're just so good! You can tell the ice cream is high quality. You get a small amount for more money than the larger tubs cost but honestly it's quality over quantity. I love Hagan Daz ice cream and the mint one is to die for! I love the smooth texture and the cool refreshing mint,
Tiffany K.
Toronto, ON
I love mint chocolate chip ice cream. It is my favourite flavour. I always found haagen-dazs to have the best tasting ice cream. It's so creamy and the perfect consistency. I find other ice creams to be mostly ice. I would buy this product again if it wasn't so expensive.
Katrina L.
I absolutely love this ice cream! Super creamy & always delicious. The best part is the size. You can either have lots of a quick snack. It's also affordable, so if you haven't tried it yet, go get some!
Becca F.
Love this ice cream❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤...... The flavour is just so nice it is delicious to eat it's prices for ice cream until it goes on offer it's defiantly not healthy at all but on a sweet day is recommend it
Sarah R.
Fort avenue , Bangor
Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream Heaven in a tub!!! Smooth, creamy with the perfect amount of dark chocolate chips and minty taste. Delicious and tantalising for your palette
fahima p.
Toronto , WA
I HAVE an OBSESSION with haagan dazs ice creams they are just so rich and tasty love them and my fave flavor has got to be mint chip as i love anything minty and edible mmm mint ice cream is #1
Ellie P.
This has the most gorgeous and rich taste! Shame that the price is so expensive but when you get it on offer I don't miss out on the opportunity
Stephanie F.
Quality taste for mint chocolate chip, I love this brand and every flavour that comes with it but this has to be a winner and my favourite
Vanessa G.
Es mi favorita en todo el mundo, tiene un sabor tan fresco y dulce que no se compara a nada! Es una muy buena marca aunque es un poco cara
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I did not know Haagen Dasz had this flavor. Is this good? Where can I find it?