Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream uploaded by kelly m.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

We infuse mint essence into a smooth, creamy base and add rich chocolaty chips for the perfect finish to this refreshingly cool treat.

Mint Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Natural Mint Flavor, Soy Lecithin. Chocolaty Chips: Sugar, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Milk. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?3 Answers
Lea S.
EDMONTON, AB
I love a good mint chip. Each spoon full is filled with flavor so I only have to eat a small portion size to get my full. Which makes for no guilty feelings after.
fahima p.
Toronto, ON
I HAVE an OBSESSION with haagan dazs ice creams they are just so rich and tasty love them and my fave flavor has got to be mint chip as i love anything minty and edible mmm mint ice cream is #1
Ellie P.
This has the most gorgeous and rich taste! Shame that the price is so expensive but when you get it on offer I don't miss out on the opportunity
Stephanie F.
Quality taste for mint chocolate chip, I love this brand and every flavour that comes with it but this has to be a winner and my favourite
Vanessa G.
Es mi favorita en todo el mundo, tiene un sabor tan fresco y dulce que no se compara a nada! Es una muy buena marca aunque es un poco cara
Rocío B.
Granada
Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo
Rachael S.
Not sure what it's like else where but hagen daz is really expensive here. But omg it's amazing!!! It's so creamy and moreish
Christina B.
full of flavor ... my favourite of all the time .... love it ... really yummy and creamy and tasty spook good to be true
Doris R.
Lovely flavor, for those who love chocolate mint. Soft, yet flavory mint and good amount of chips on the ice cream.
Alexandra A.
5/5 for all of these ice creams! So nice and smooth. Can be pricey- but I suppose that's because it's so good!
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?