Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream

We infuse mint essence into a smooth, creamy base and add rich chocolaty chips for the perfect finish to this refreshingly cool treat.

Mint Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Natural Mint Flavor, Soy Lecithin. Chocolaty Chips: Sugar, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Milk. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

I did not know Haagen Dasz had this flavor. Is this good? Where can I find it?
I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?
Start your review of Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Great mint chip, not too creamy, real mint taste not like some other “mint flavoring” ice creams. Scooping into a container of Haagen-dazs is smooth and easy.
Las Vegas, NV
Good, but not worth the price considering it’s not a full sized pint. Wish there were more chips, and the whole line had more of a variety to it.
Fountain Vly, CA
I really wanted to like this but did not care at all for the pieces of mint leaves in the ice cream. They detracted from the flavor and texture.
Gastonia, NC
When I turn to ice cream, I turn to this! Mint! Yummmmmmmmm. I am not a fan of the price but it is well worth it when you take that first bite!
Kalamazoo, MI
love the texture and taste of haagen-dazs ice cream. the quality and flavor never disappoint me and will always be one of my favorites.
Thornwood
Mint chip ice cream is my favorite kind of ice cream flavor ever well that's a chocolate but it's close and Häagen-Dazs only makes it better
My absolute favorite ice cream! The mint isn't too much, and the ice cream is so soft and creamy, this will always be my favorite go to snack
BUFFALO
My all time favorite flavor ice cream. They have the perfect mix of chocolate and mint. One does not overpower the other. I love this stuff!!
Lakemoor, IL
One of my favorite things to eat it good all the time not to bad on calories good if you have jart burn well lol I can always find the time
Ceresco, MI
If I really want good ice cream I go with Haagen Daz and mint chip is one of my favorite flavors. It's a little pricey but worth it to me.