Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream uploaded by kelly m.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #88 in Ice Cream

We infuse mint essence into a smooth, creamy base and add rich chocolaty chips for the perfect finish to this refreshingly cool treat.

Mint Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Natural Mint Flavor, Soy Lecithin. Chocolaty Chips: Sugar, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Milk. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?3 Answers
Taylor L.
Mint chip tastes like mouthwash. Normally I like mint chip ice cream, but in this brand it isn't very good.
Paula F.
When comes to cheating Day this ice cream is my favorite treat, omg if I could I would eat the whole thing
stephanie t.
Downingtown, PA
I love mint chocolate chip ice cream! Especially Hagen Dazs brand. It's so creamy and yummy and smooth.
Anna C.
My fav mint chocolate chip! It's rich, smooth and flavorful. It hits the spot when I have a sweet tooth
April A.
Haagen-Dazs has always been a family favorite. It's rich all natural flavors just take you away.
Alyson B.
My first time trying this flavor and this company never disappoints. Creamy. Crunchy. Delicious
Christalyn R.
Quezon City
Perfect for those who are in need of comfort food. Chocolate and mint flavours are the bomb!
Jessica T.
Phoenix, AZ
Not too minty, just a subtle amount. Not green. It tastes pretty good. I'd buy it again.
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
I love Haägan Daas ice cream! Their flavors are the best and true! So natural and fresh!
Colleen W.
Always a refreshing and clean flavor that enhances any summer experience out in the sun!
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?