Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream uploaded by kelly m.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

We infuse mint essence into a smooth, creamy base and add rich chocolaty chips for the perfect finish to this refreshingly cool treat.

Mint Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Natural Mint Flavor, Soy Lecithin. Chocolaty Chips: Sugar, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Milk. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

Sherri B.
New Iberia, LA
Love this! So smooth and creamy! Best indulgence out there! This ice cream is the best choice for when you want to "treat yourself"
Araceli L.
This is my ultimate favorite ice cream flavor and I always buy this one. It tastes good! I could probably eat it almost everyday!
Shannon R.
Landing, NJ
All time favorite ice cream. I love the creamy texture. It is my go to for ice cream. Love it even more when they go on sale lol
Nancy B.
This is delicious. It's creamy and minty and doesn't taste fake like so,e ice cream. I love adding a tiny dash of milk too!
Whitney F.
ANDERSON, SC
Love mint ice cream. This one is so much better than some of the other brands. It definitely has a less artificial taste.
Taryn D.
I wish the price wasnt so high because I could literally eat 3 of these a day! Theyre the best and def a comfort food
Anna P.
Wellsboro, PA
I love mint chocolate chip ice cream, and this one is my favorite! It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it.
Dani C.
Becker, MN
Break up or just want a good great? This will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth. Hop on this creamy cold treat!
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
The mint chip is my favorite flavor! Such a rich, tasting brand that never fails to create the best ice cream!
Angela P.
Stockholm
Hagen Das is one of my favourite brands of ice cream and always a treat to have. I love their mint chip option
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?
Yanibell P.
New York
I did not know Haagen Dasz had this flavor. Is this good? Where can I find it?