Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream uploaded by kelly m.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

We infuse mint essence into a smooth, creamy base and add rich chocolaty chips for the perfect finish to this refreshingly cool treat.

Mint Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Natural Mint Flavor, Soy Lecithin. Chocolaty Chips: Sugar, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Milk. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• I did not know Haagen Dasz had this flavor. Is this good?...1 Answers
  • I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I fi...3 Answers
Kylie K.
Thornwood
Mint chip ice cream is my favorite kind of ice cream flavor ever well that's a chocolate but it's close and Häagen-Dazs only makes it better
Samantha H.
My absolute favorite ice cream! The mint isn't too much, and the ice cream is so soft and creamy, this will always be my favorite go to snack
Raquel H.
Kalamazoo, MI
love the texture and taste of haagen-dazs ice cream. the quality and flavor never disappoint me and will always be one of my favorites.
Yvette R.
BUFFALO
My all time favorite flavor ice cream. They have the perfect mix of chocolate and mint. One does not overpower the other. I love this stuff!!
Eldy S.
Chicago
One of my favorite things to eat it good all the time not to bad on calories good if you have jart burn well lol I can always find the time
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
If I really want good ice cream I go with Haagen Daz and mint chip is one of my favorite flavors. It's a little pricey but worth it to me.
Jessica V.
Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip is the bomb.com!! It's so creamy and delicious! The mint hits the spot. It's seriously the best mint chip ever!!
Nicole N.
Sweet Home, OR
I love this Hagen daze chocolate ment chocolate chip it's just that good that I wish I could buy some right now I highly recommend it
Debora V.
Corona, CA
This ice cream is so tasty. The vanilla is so creamy and the mint isn't overwhelming. And the small cups are perfect sized. Delish!!
Sherri B.
New Iberia, LA
Love this! So smooth and creamy! Best indulgence out there! This ice cream is the best choice for when you want to "treat yourself"
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I did not know Haagen Dasz had this flavor. Is this good? Where can I find it?