Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream uploaded by kelly m.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

We infuse mint essence into a smooth, creamy base and add rich chocolaty chips for the perfect finish to this refreshingly cool treat.

Mint Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Natural Mint Flavor, Soy Lecithin. Chocolaty Chips: Sugar, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Milk. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?3 Answers
Raquel H.
Kalamazoo , MI
love the texture and taste of haagen-dazs ice cream. the quality and flavor never disappoint me and will always be one of my favorites.
Samantha H.
My absolute favorite ice cream! The mint isn't too much, and the ice cream is so soft and creamy, this will always be my favorite go to snack
Kylie K.
Mint chip ice cream is my favorite kind of ice cream flavor ever well that's a chocolate but it's close and Häagen-Dazs only makes it better
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
If I really want good ice cream I go with Haagen Daz and mint chip is one of my favorite flavors. It's a little pricey but worth it to me.
Eldy S.
Chicago
One of my favorite things to eat it good all the time not to bad on calories good if you have jart burn well lol I can always find the time
Jessica V.
Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip is the bomb.com!! It's so creamy and delicious! The mint hits the spot. It's seriously the best mint chip ever!!
Debora V.
Corona, CA
This ice cream is so tasty. The vanilla is so creamy and the mint isn't overwhelming. And the small cups are perfect sized. Delish!!
Sherri B.
New Iberia
Love this! So smooth and creamy! Best indulgence out there! This ice cream is the best choice for when you want to "treat yourself"
margarita v.
San Antonio , TX
I love this ice cream I like that you can really taste the mint it is very creamy but notice that my kids didn't take to much to it
Araceli L.
This is my ultimate favorite ice cream flavor and I always buy this one. It tastes good! I could probably eat it almost everyday!
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?