Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream uploaded by kelly m.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

We infuse mint essence into a smooth, creamy base and add rich chocolaty chips for the perfect finish to this refreshingly cool treat.

Mint Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Natural Mint Flavor, Soy Lecithin. Chocolaty Chips: Sugar, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Milk. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• I did not know Haagen Dasz had this flavor. Is this good?...1 Answers
  • I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I fi...3 Answers
LaNeisha A.
If you love mint, then this is the ice cream that you wanna get. I have no cons just all pros. Mint and ice cream, doesn't get any better than that. Cheap and can get it at a grocery store.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
Glory served in a little vase... this little creamy ice cream is so good, tasty and so practical... I totally recommend this Ice cream if you like Mint... simply great...
Lauren R.
This product really works. The brand stands for quality and it bring it to every product it makes. I would recommend it to anyone who asked. It is a little pricey but I think it's well worth the money.
Sara H.
Lodi, CA
This ice cream is so good. Creamy minty with chocolate pieces. This is priced reasonably an you can get it at most all supermarkets. If you are looking for a yummy treat i recommend this as a choice.
ishtar a.
Riverbank, CA
Mint chip is my all around fav! I could never pass up a scoop of this great ice cream. It so refreshing and not to sweet.
Andrea P.
Orlando, FL
By far my favourite mint chip ice cream! There is nothing artificial tasting about it, which I find very common when it comes to mint chip. So refreshing!
Maisey &.
Las Vegas, NV
Good, but not worth the price considering it’s not a full sized pint. Wish there were more chips, and the whole line had more of a variety to it.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I really wanted to like this but did not care at all for the pieces of mint leaves in the ice cream. They detracted from the flavor and texture.
Chrissy W.
Gastonia, NC
When I turn to ice cream, I turn to this! Mint! Yummmmmmmmm. I am not a fan of the price but it is well worth it when you take that first bite!
Yvette R.
BUFFALO
My all time favorite flavor ice cream. They have the perfect mix of chocolate and mint. One does not overpower the other. I love this stuff!!
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I did not know Haagen Dasz had this flavor. Is this good? Where can I find it?

back