Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream uploaded by kelly m.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

We infuse mint essence into a smooth, creamy base and add rich chocolaty chips for the perfect finish to this refreshingly cool treat.

Mint Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Natural Mint Flavor, Soy Lecithin. Chocolaty Chips: Sugar, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Milk. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?3 Answers
Pauline O.
This is the best mint chocolate ice cream I've ever had! The ice cream is so creamy and the chocolate is so chocolaty. I buy these occasionally since their pretty expensive for ice cream, but I love them enough to buy them again and again. I love that these don't have the green color to them, the ice cream is white/cream but still tastes minty!
Katie F.
This brand of ice cream is easily one of my favorites, but I don't buy it very often because it is out of my normal price range for grocery luxuries. This flavor, however, I will definitely be buying again soon. Mint choc is my favorite flavor of ice cream and this is so creamy and delicious!
Sara H.
Lodi, CA
This ice cream is so good. Creamy minty with chocolate pieces. This is priced reasonably an you can get it at most all supermarkets. If you are looking for a yummy treat i recommend this as a choice.
Mikayla M.
My favorite flavor of ice cream, in any brand, but Haagen-Dazs makes the best mint chip. No funky green color and a fresh but slightly sweet peppermint flavor with tasty dark chocolate chips riddled between layers. Yum!
Kyla D.
I absolutely love Haagen Daz ice cream! it's a little bit pricey but definitely worth the money. it's better than any other ice cream out there. i was introduced to this ice cream long ago and ever since i've been addicted
Andrea P.
Orlando, FL
By far my favourite mint chip ice cream! There is nothing artificial tasting about it, which I find very common when it comes to mint chip. So refreshing!
Maisey &.
Las Vegas, NV
Good, but not worth the price considering it’s not a full sized pint. Wish there were more chips, and the whole line had more of a variety to it.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I really wanted to like this but did not care at all for the pieces of mint leaves in the ice cream. They detracted from the flavor and texture.
Chrissy W.
Gastonia, NC
When I turn to ice cream, I turn to this! Mint! Yummmmmmmmm. I am not a fan of the price but it is well worth it when you take that first bite!
Samantha H.
My absolute favorite ice cream! The mint isn't too much, and the ice cream is so soft and creamy, this will always be my favorite go to snack
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?