Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream uploaded by kelly m.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #91 in Ice Cream

We infuse mint essence into a smooth, creamy base and add rich chocolaty chips for the perfect finish to this refreshingly cool treat.

Mint Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Natural Mint Flavor, Soy Lecithin. Chocolaty Chips: Sugar, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Milk. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?3 Answers
Lisa S.
West Monroe, LA
Haagen-Dazs mint chocolate chip ice cream is really tasty. In comparison with similar products, it's richer in flavor. It's price point is moderate in comparison to other brands. I would purchase this product again.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I really enjoy Haagen Daz mint chocolate chip. It's nice and creamy, has a nice mint flavor that isn't over powering with the right amount of chocolate bits. It's the perfect indulgent treat I definitely recommend.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
These are to die for - super yummy and fresh tasting made with real ingredients. There is nothing worse than processed ice cream products with fake ingredients - these are real and real tasty! Perfect summer treat!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Anything mint chip is a definite weakness for me. This is delicious, one of my favorites. The taste and the texture are great and it's a fairly decent price too. I highly recommend both is brand and this particular product.
kelly m.
My guilty pleasure late night snack is Haagen Dazs pints of ice cream. Mint chip or chocolate are my go to but all flavors are delicious! Try it you won't regret it!
Chloe S.
Valley stream, NY
It's my all time favorite flavor. Comfort food or just anytime food. I love ice cream but this one too all the rest. All you need is a spoon and your food to go.
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
This is the best ice cream ever created! This is a true obsession! No other ice cream would win over this one if I had a choice. If I could only eat one ice cream for the rest of my life, trust me when i say with no hesitation it would be haagen dazs mint and chip ice cream.
Pauline O.
This is the best mint chocolate ice cream I've ever had! The ice cream is so creamy and the chocolate is so chocolaty. I buy these occasionally since their pretty expensive for ice cream, but I love them enough to buy them again and again. I love that these don't have the green color to them, the ice cream is white/cream but still tastes minty!
Katie F.
This brand of ice cream is easily one of my favorites, but I don't buy it very often because it is out of my normal price range for grocery luxuries. This flavor, however, I will definitely be buying again soon. Mint choc is my favorite flavor of ice cream and this is so creamy and delicious!
Mikayla M.
My favorite flavor of ice cream, in any brand, but Haagen-Dazs makes the best mint chip. No funky green color and a fresh but slightly sweet peppermint flavor with tasty dark chocolate chips riddled between layers. Yum!
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?