Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream uploaded by kelly m.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

We infuse mint essence into a smooth, creamy base and add rich chocolaty chips for the perfect finish to this refreshingly cool treat.

Mint Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Natural Mint Flavor, Soy Lecithin. Chocolaty Chips: Sugar, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Milk. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• I did not know Haagen Dasz had this flavor. Is this good?...1 Answers
  • I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I fi...3 Answers
Katie F.
This brand of ice cream is easily one of my favorites, but I don't buy it very often because it is out of my normal price range for grocery luxuries. This flavor, however, I will definitely be buying again soon. Mint choc is my favorite flavor of ice cream and this is so creamy and delicious!
Sarah G.
It's not my favorite Haagen Dazs flavor (that award goes to Java Chip and Coffee), but it's definitely my favorate mint chocolate chip ice cream. It's so cool and creamy and a perfect summer treat. The only thing is that the last package I bought turned out to be a little icy on the top, but it might have been slightly old.
Mikayla M.
My favorite flavor of ice cream, in any brand, but Haagen-Dazs makes the best mint chip. No funky green color and a fresh but slightly sweet peppermint flavor with tasty dark chocolate chips riddled between layers. Yum!
Tina C.
Roslyn Heights, NY
I love this flavor.  Definitely one of my favorites.  The quality of Haagen -Dasz is sooo good.  You really get what you say for, because this ice cream is pretty  expensive compare to other brands.  They have a variety of flavors to choose from and they all sound sooo good.
Leah T.
I love mint chip ice cream and this company does a great job with it. The mini servings are also great because it helps those of us who can't properly portion out one serving (ahem, me) not overeat the ice cream. I'll finally have some left for tomorrow!
Vanessa S.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely love mint ice cream and this is a good one. Can be a little more expensive than other brands but it's worth the money. It's creamier and one of the better brands on the market. I will continue to buy them
Jessica C.
I like this ice cream! The mint is not artificial and the chocolate chunks are decently sized. One problem is that when the ice cream melts on the top surface as you're eating, the chocolate moves downwards. Eat fast!
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
Everything that has mint in it tastes better! I used to buy mint ice cream on Dairy Queen because is my favorite flavor but when I discovered that Häagen Dazs had this one I immediately buy it and it was like love at first sight. Best ice cream ever.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I really enjoy Haagen Daz mint chocolate chip. It's nice and creamy, has a nice mint flavor that isn't over powering with the right amount of chocolate bits. It's the perfect indulgent treat I definitely recommend.
Katie M.
Newtown, PA
This stuff is pretty addicting. The brand itself is awesome for ice cream. Biggest downfall is the reason why it's so good is because it is packed with fat and calories. The price is also a bit much. Worth trying
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I did not know Haagen Dasz had this flavor. Is this good? Where can I find it?

back