Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream uploaded by kelly m.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #88 in Ice Cream

We infuse mint essence into a smooth, creamy base and add rich chocolaty chips for the perfect finish to this refreshingly cool treat.

Mint Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Natural Mint Flavor, Soy Lecithin. Chocolaty Chips: Sugar, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Milk. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?3 Answers
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
Mint over everything! Definitely one of my favorite flavors of ice cream. I don't eat a lot of ice cream, especially living by myself but when I do want to get some with friends, I always look for this brand and flavor.
Vanessa S.
Absolutely love mint ice cream and this is a good one. Can be a little more expensive than other brands but it's worth the money. It's creamier and one of the better brands on the market. I will continue to buy them
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
Everything that has mint in it tastes better! I used to buy mint ice cream on Dairy Queen because is my favorite flavor but when I discovered that Häagen Dazs had this one I immediately buy it and it was like love at first sight. Best ice cream ever.
Samantha W.
Debary, FL
I could eat ten of these! I love how everything is all natural and no artificial ingredients. Just mint and chocolate and milk and cream. Don’t eat if your on a diet because you’ll eat the whole tub it’s so good.
Katie M.
Langhorne, PA
This stuff is pretty addicting. The brand itself is awesome for ice cream. Biggest downfall is the reason why it's so good is because it is packed with fat and calories. The price is also a bit much. Worth trying
Samni W.
Double Spgs, AL
This was really disappointing to me. It didn't really have a good amount of chocolate and the mint was a very subtle taste. The ice cream was at least creamy and smooth. The flavor just wasn't there for me.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
There is a good flavor here, but, to me, it’s far too much chunks of chocolate and not enough mint flavor. The ice cream also isn’t as smooth as some of their other flavors, which I had grown accustomed to.
Crystal R.
Bronx
Love it love it love it. My favorite ice cream I love to buy. I try to go to the Häagen-Dazs stand to buy it but when I don't if I find it in stores it's always a good thing too. Taste great and has the right amount of chocolate and mint
Lauren R.
This product really works. The brand stands for quality and it bring it to every product it makes. I would recommend it to anyone who asked. It is a little pricey but I think it's well worth the money.
LaNeisha A.
If you love mint, then this is the ice cream that you wanna get. I have no cons just all pros. Mint and ice cream, doesn't get any better than that. Cheap and can get it at a grocery store.
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?