Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream

We infuse mint essence into a smooth, creamy base and add rich chocolaty chips for the perfect finish to this refreshingly cool treat.

Mint Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Natural Mint Flavor, Soy Lecithin. Chocolaty Chips: Sugar, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Milk. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

I did not know Haagen Dasz had this flavor. Is this good? Where can I find it?
I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?
Start your review of Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Dawsonville, GA
Y'ALL LEMME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS ICE CREAM. As a mint chocolate chip connoisseur, I have tried so many brands and this is by far and wide my favorite. The ice cream is a smooth, creamy mint flavor that tastes very natural (some brands have a very artificial-tasting mint). The chips are larger than your average chocolate chip and are more like tiny chunks of chocolate. It's the perfect balance of the two flavors.
yum. I love how the mint isn't bright green so it doesn't seem so fake. The mint is so crisp and they weren't skimpy with the chocolate either. Overall a light ice cream to munch on and so creamy and good! anyone who likes mint that tastes like real mint would love this.
Haagen- Dazs mint chip is amazing and is good for one quick spoon full or the entire container. You can never go wrong with this perfect size ice cream and you have choices. The amount you eat is up to you ! Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream
Santa Clarita, CA
I LOVE mint chip ice cream and this definitely has to be one of my favorites! It’s so creamy and loaded with chocolate. The mint doesn’t taste fake like some other brands. It is a bit pricier but I would take Haagen Dazs over any other mint chip.
This is my favorite brand ice cream! It’s so creamy and high quality. It just tastes better than most other ice creams like each tub is made from scratch it has that homemade taste. Absolutely delicious. I always splurge on this brand when I can.
Parker, CO
I try all mint chip ice creams. This is on the top of the list. The mint flavor is nice. Not artificial and the chocolate chips are great. I love the ration of chip to ice cream. I would totally recommend this to someone.
grants pass, OR
This is my all-time favorite ice cream. It is so creamy and cool minty at the same time. I don’t buy it too often since it’s definitely up there in calories. I try to make a pint spread out over two nights.
West Allis, WI
Love the seasonal flavors, just had peppermint bark for Xmas yummm, such awesome goodness!, can be pricey depending on where you go or how bad you want you flavors!!, usually pick up every other week.
Redwood City, CA
Third favorite flavor of my ultimate choice in ice creams! I really prefer the quality of Haagen-Dazs over having massive amounts of a cheaper brand. It’s worth the higher price (and they have sales!)
Union City, NJ
I love Haagen Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream. Haagen Dazs has one of the best quality ice cream i have ever tasted. This has the perfect chocolate chip to ice cream ratio. It’s a great dessert/sweet treat!