Häagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream 14 fl. oz. Tub uploaded by kelly m.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

A cool and refreshing treat that combines natural mint essence infused into sweetened cream and blended with rich chocolaty chips. see more...

• I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?3 Answers
Katie F.
Katie F.
This brand of ice cream is easily one of my favorites, but I don't buy it very often because it is out of my normal price range for grocery luxuries. This flavor, however, I will definitely be buying again soon. Mint choc is my favorite flavor of ice cream and this is so creamy and delicious!
Brook I.
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the best ice cream ever created! This is a true obsession! No other ice cream would win over this one if I had a choice. If I could only eat one ice cream for the rest of my life, trust me when i say with no hesitation it would be haagen dazs mint and chip ice cream.
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
My favorite flavor of ice cream, in any brand, but Haagen-Dazs makes the best mint chip. No funky green color and a fresh but slightly sweet peppermint flavor with tasty dark chocolate chips riddled between layers. Yum!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
It's not my favorite Haagen Dazs flavor (that award goes to Java Chip and Coffee), but it's definitely my favorate mint chocolate chip ice cream. It's so cool and creamy and a perfect summer treat. The only thing is that the last package I bought turned out to be a little icy on the top, but it might have been slightly old.
Areli T.
Areli T.
I have been obsessed with this ice cream for so long it's bad. i couldn't find it anywhere near my area and i was so sad but the day i did find it i stocked up, u probably looked like a crazy person but idc because this is the best tasting mint chocolate ice cream ever! i could eat it all on my own.
Arielle L.
Arielle L.
Foodie Expert
I love the texture of the chocolate chips in this ice cream. The mint also isn't super artificial tasting, which is a problem I've found with other brands. This ice cream is reasonably priced, but definitely more of a special purchase than an everyday.
Johanna R.
Johanna R.
Richmond
Luxury ...............
Glamour ..............
Don't hesitate to buy this product it is the best and the price is definitely worth it ....... you will be happy when all your friend ask where do you buy it
My boyfriend love it
LaNeisha A.
LaNeisha A.
Foodie Expert
If you love mint, then this is the ice cream that you wanna get. I have no cons just all pros. Mint and ice cream, doesn't get any better than that. Cheap and can get it at a grocery store.
Casandra A.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy Haagen Daz mint chocolate chip. It's nice and creamy, has a nice mint flavor that isn't over powering with the right amount of chocolate bits. It's the perfect indulgent treat I definitely recommend.
kelly m.
kelly m.
Foodie Expert
My guilty pleasure late night snack is Haagen Dazs pints of ice cream. Mint chip or chocolate are my go to but all flavors are delicious! Try it you won't regret it!
Allycia H.
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?