Add a Photo

By HAAGEN-DAZS
#443 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats
A cool and refreshing treat that combines natural mint essence infused into sweetened cream and blended with rich chocolaty chips.
Areli T.
Areli T.

I have been obsessed with this ice cream for so long it's bad. i couldn't find it anywhere near my area and i was so sad but the day i did find it i stocked up, u probably looked like a crazy person but idc because this is the best tasting mint chocolate ice cream ever! i could eat it all on my own.
Katie F.
Katie F.

This brand of ice cream is easily one of my favorites, but I don't buy it very often because it is out of my normal price range for grocery luxuries. This flavor, however, I will definitely be buying again soon. Mint choc is my favorite flavor of ice cream and this is so creamy and delicious!
Brook I.
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA

This is the best ice cream ever created! This is a true obsession! No other ice cream would win over this one if I had a choice. If I could only eat one ice cream for the rest of my life, trust me when i say with no hesitation it would be haagen dazs mint and chip ice cream.
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.

My favorite flavor of ice cream, in any brand, but Haagen-Dazs makes the best mint chip. No funky green color and a fresh but slightly sweet peppermint flavor with tasty dark chocolate chips riddled between layers. Yum!
Bailie H.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA

I really wanted to like this but did not care at all for the pieces of mint leaves in the ice cream. They detracted from the flavor and texture.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.

Mint chip tastes like mouthwash. Normally I like mint chip ice cream, but in this brand it isn't very good.
C W.
C W.

Mint Chip is one of my favorites, I just wish the chocolate chips were shaved smaller..
April A.
April A.

Haagen-Dazs has always been a family favorite. It's rich all natural flavors just take you away.
Nancy B.
Nancy B.

This is delicious. It's creamy and minty and doesn't taste fake like so,e ice cream. I love adding a tiny dash of milk too!
Pauline O.
Pauline O.

This is the best mint chocolate ice cream I've ever had! The ice cream is so creamy and the chocolate is so chocolaty. I buy these occasionally since their pretty expensive for ice cream, but I love them enough to buy them again and again. I love that these don't have the green color to them, the ice cream is white/cream but still tastes minty!
Allycia H.
Allycia H.
Stephentown

I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?

Join Now