Häagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream 14 fl. oz. Tub uploaded by kelly m.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

A cool and refreshing treat that combines natural mint essence infused into sweetened cream and blended with rich chocolaty chips. see more...

• I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?3 Answers
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Pauline O.
This is the best mint chocolate ice cream I've ever had! The ice cream is so creamy and the chocolate is so chocolaty. I buy these occasionally since their pretty expensive for ice cream, but I love them enough to buy them again and again. I love that these don't have the green color to them, the ice cream is white/cream but still tastes minty!
Areli T.
I have been obsessed with this ice cream for so long it's bad. i couldn't find it anywhere near my area and i was so sad but the day i did find it i stocked up, u probably looked like a crazy person but idc because this is the best tasting mint chocolate ice cream ever! i could eat it all on my own.
Sarah G.
It's not my favorite Haagen Dazs flavor (that award goes to Java Chip and Coffee), but it's definitely my favorate mint chocolate chip ice cream. It's so cool and creamy and a perfect summer treat. The only thing is that the last package I bought turned out to be a little icy on the top, but it might have been slightly old.
Arielle L.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love the texture of the chocolate chips in this ice cream. The mint also isn't super artificial tasting, which is a problem I've found with other brands. This ice cream is reasonably priced, but definitely more of a special purchase than an everyday.
Johanna R.
Richmond
Luxury ...............
Glamour ..............
Don't hesitate to buy this product it is the best and the price is definitely worth it ....... you will be happy when all your friend ask where do you buy it
My boyfriend love it
LaNeisha A.
If you love mint, then this is the ice cream that you wanna get. I have no cons just all pros. Mint and ice cream, doesn't get any better than that. Cheap and can get it at a grocery store.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I really enjoy Haagen Daz mint chocolate chip. It's nice and creamy, has a nice mint flavor that isn't over powering with the right amount of chocolate bits. It's the perfect indulgent treat I definitely recommend.
kelly m.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My guilty pleasure late night snack is Haagen Dazs pints of ice cream. Mint chip or chocolate are my go to but all flavors are delicious! Try it you won't regret it!
Chloe S.
Valley stream, NY
It's my all time favorite flavor. Comfort food or just anytime food. I love ice cream but this one too all the rest. All you need is a spoon and your food to go.
Allycia H.
Stephentown
Foodie Expert
I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?