Add a Photo

By HAAGEN-DAZS
#432 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats
A cool and refreshing treat that combines natural mint essence infused into sweetened cream and blended with rich chocolaty chips.
Photo (1)
Katie F.
Katie F.
This brand of ice cream is easily one of my favorites, but I don't buy it very often because it is out of my normal price range for grocery luxuries. This flavor, however, I will definitely be buying again soon. Mint choc is my favorite flavor of ice cream and this is so creamy and delicious!
Brook I.
Brook I.
Garden Grove , CA
This is the best ice cream ever created! This is a true obsession! No other ice cream would win over this one if I had a choice. If I could only eat one ice cream for the rest of my life, trust me when i say with no hesitation it would be haagen dazs mint and chip ice cream.
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
My favorite flavor of ice cream, in any brand, but Haagen-Dazs makes the best mint chip. No funky green color and a fresh but slightly sweet peppermint flavor with tasty dark chocolate chips riddled between layers. Yum!
Bailie H.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I really wanted to like this but did not care at all for the pieces of mint leaves in the ice cream. They detracted from the flavor and texture.
Areli T.
Areli T.
Feb. 22, 2017, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Ice Cream Mint Chip 14 fl oz; 414 ml
I have been obsessed with this ice cream for so long it's bad. i couldn't find it anywhere near my area and i was so sad but the day i did find it i stocked up, u probably looked like a crazy person but idc because this is the best tasting mint chocolate ice cream ever! i could eat it all on my own.
LaNeisha A.
LaNeisha A.
May 2, 2017, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: Ice Cream Mint Chip 14 fl oz; 414 ml
If you love mint, then this is the ice cream that you wanna get. I have no cons just all pros. Mint and ice cream, doesn't get any better than that. Cheap and can get it at a grocery store.
Casandra A.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
May 21, 2017, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Ice Cream Mint Chip 14 fl oz; 414 ml
I really enjoy Haagen Daz mint chocolate chip. It's nice and creamy, has a nice mint flavor that isn't over powering with the right amount of chocolate bits. It's the perfect indulgent treat I definitely recommend.
kelly m.
kelly m.
Foodie Expert
June 5, 2017, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: Ice Cream Mint Chip 14 fl oz; 414 ml
My guilty pleasure late night snack is Haagen Dazs pints of ice cream. Mint chip or chocolate are my go to but all flavors are delicious! Try it you won't regret it!
Kyla D.
Kyla D.
Cohocton, NY
Foodie Expert
May 8, 2017, 11:13 p.m.
Review for: Ice Cream Mint Chip 14 fl oz; 414 ml
I absolutely love Haagen Daz ice cream! it's a little bit pricey but definitely worth the money. it's better than any other ice cream out there. i was introduced to this ice cream long ago and ever since i've been addicted
April A.
April A.
Haagen-Dazs has always been a family favorite. It's rich all natural flavors just take you away.
Allycia H.
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?