Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream uploaded by kelly m.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

We infuse mint essence into a smooth, creamy base and add rich chocolaty chips for the perfect finish to this refreshingly cool treat.

Mint Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Natural Mint Flavor, Soy Lecithin. Chocolaty Chips: Sugar, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Milk. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• I did not know Haagen Dasz had this flavor. Is this good?...1 Answers
  • I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I fi...3 Answers
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Areli T.
I have been obsessed with this ice cream for so long it's bad. i couldn't find it anywhere near my area and i was so sad but the day i did find it i stocked up, u probably looked like a crazy person but idc because this is the best tasting mint chocolate ice cream ever! i could eat it all on my own.
Anais G.
Who doesn't love ice cream when it's hot ouside?? Since my little family lives in the dessert this has been our favorite cold treat. My kids cannot get enough of Haagen-dazs Ice cream. We love the variety of flavors they have to offer and will continue to buy them all the time
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Their Mint Chip ice cream is perfect for a hot summer day. I always buy this at the local supermarket during the summer. It is under $6.00 for a pint and well worth it. It has chunks of chocolate chips in it which are delicious. The mint is a sweet mint but it isn't overpoweringly sweet or minty.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I pretty much love ice cream. If you don't have a lactose problem I am not sure how you could disagree. It have a small freezer so I never buy the large tubs so these are great for me. Unfortunately they are also really easy to basically eat in one sitting on a bad day....
Arielle L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love the texture of the chocolate chips in this ice cream. The mint also isn't super artificial tasting, which is a problem I've found with other brands. This ice cream is reasonably priced, but definitely more of a special purchase than an everyday.
Andrea S.
Norristown, PA
Let me preface this review by saying I'm a total ice cream snob. I worked in a homemade ice cream shop for 7 years. And this is by far my favorite mint chip out there. It's got a strong but sweet mint flavor and lots and lots of choc chips. I would buy it again and again, im sold!
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
Mint over everything! Definitely one of my favorite flavors of ice cream. I don't eat a lot of ice cream, especially living by myself but when I do want to get some with friends, I always look for this brand and flavor.
Samantha W.
Debary, FL
I could eat ten of these! I love how everything is all natural and no artificial ingredients. Just mint and chocolate and milk and cream. Don’t eat if your on a diet because you’ll eat the whole tub it’s so good.
Carrie Y.
These ice cream are so expensive! But if you want good and popular quality/brand, then this is the way to go. All of their ice cream is very sweet though, sos be careful of the amount of calories when you consume this. Otherwise, would recommend.
Allycia H.
Stephentown
I didn't know they had a mint chip flavor. Where can I find it?
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I did not know Haagen Dasz had this flavor. Is this good? Where can I find it?

back