BY HAAGEN-DAZS #24 in Frozen Yogurt

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Haagen-Dazs® Vanilla Low Fat Frozen Yogurt.
With live & active cultures.

Francis P.
Miami , FL
Taste delicious, I like yogurt in ice cream since it has that touch a little acid in its flavor, also this is low in calories if you want to eat something without feeling remorse I recommend it
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
It'll do in a pinch. Haagen Dazs is true to their nature by including real vanilla flavor that comes through strongly. But the texture is not right. I understand it can never been as soft as soft serve frozen yogurt, but they could have just called this low fat vanilla ice cream.
Mich L.
I bought this for my little one when she wanted ice cream, but didn't want the calories and sugar of ice cream. She hated it. I thought it was ok; I didn't really care for the flavor. Very plain and a little tart.
Karami B.
Knoxville, TN
The flavor is great! Not overly vanilla and it doesn't have that artificial vanilla aftertaste. It's extremely creamy for a frozen yogurt. In comparison to similar products, Haagen Dazs takes the win! I would definitely purchase this again.
Andrea C.
This is one of my favorite ice creams but is a bit expensive compare to other brands but you can absolutely be sure you are going to enjoy a great taste with this one, but be advice to only buy it in a special occasion and not to eat at one site since is a pricy product
Mary C.
The best frozen yogurt that's vanilla. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a frozen treat. You will not be disappointed at all. Not expensive either.
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
I love this stuff. I am lactose intolerant but I can still eat this on occasion without any problems. My only complaint is how expensive it is so I try to make sure I buy it when it's on sale. And sometimes I add some Trader Joe's salted caramel when I feel frisky.
Aranza S.
Phoenix , AZ
This one is good. Frozen yogurt sometimes tastes plain but this actually tastes good and it's a bit better for you than traditional icecream.
Julissa O.
Woodhaven, NY
You know the basic flavor of vanilla but it never gets old. It's so good and easy to prepare, especially if u eat out of the jar lmaoo
luz r.
bronx, NY
I didnt know if i would like it but i did. I want some every night before i go to bed. But i leave it for a weekend snack.