Haagen-Dazs Low Fat Frozen Yogurt Vanilla

Haagen-Dazs® Vanilla Low Fat Frozen Yogurt.
With live & active cultures.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Haagen-Dazs Low Fat Frozen Yogurt Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
This little day frozen yogurt by Haagen-Dazs was ok. I thought it would be better than it turned out to be. It was missing all of the yumminess of a regular frozen yogurt. I think next time I won't get the low fat kind. I wasn't all that satisfied.
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
It’s a decent vanilla yogurt but I have had better stuff from this brand. I probably wouldn’t purchase it again because it’s just not as good as the vanilla bean ice cream 🍦 that I love ❤️ so much. I would just say it’s ok 👌
Deac M.
Austin, TX
Not only is this haagen daaz frozen yogurt low in calories, but it actually has live cultures within it that are good for your digestive system. Great vanilla flavor but sometimes tough to find in stores. Would highly recommend as an icecream for kids and adults alike.
Marcela V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Haagen - Dazs 💕 low fat frozen yogurt 🍦, very light and not to sweet. My family loves this flavor!!!
Kit K.
Sacramento , CA
Haagen-Dazs does a great ice cram, but missed the mark on the vanilla low fat yogurt. Is it because it’s low-fat? or because the did not use real vanilla bean? Not sure - but it could be so much better.
Nancy R.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I feel like anything low fat can either be good or be bad but this one is super good! On the days when I want something sweet but don’t want to feel like I’m eating something sweet!
April P.
Paramount, CA
This was so good didn't know it was going to be this good to eat ice yogurt. This yogurt is . I recommend this product to anyone. I'm a first time costumer and I'm sure gonna get this again
Raquel C.
Carteret, NJ
It was not my favorite choice of frozen yogurt. I didn’t like the way consistency or texture.
Annastasia H.
Farmington Hills
Haagen-Dazs is seriously one of my favorite ice creams ever. It’s always really tasty and they have a lot of flavors I like
Dayi F.
Carson, CA
I’m a yogurt lover 😋💞 I think because when I eat them I feel healthy 🤣, a friend shared this yogurt with me, it was sooo good, If I see this product in my favorite supermarket I would buy it for sure 👍🏽

Looking for your answer?