Haagen-Dazs Low Fat Frozen Yogurt Vanilla

Haagen-Dazs® Vanilla Low Fat Frozen Yogurt.
With live & active cultures.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Haagen-Dazs Low Fat Frozen Yogurt Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoSmyrna, TN
I’m usually not a fan of frozen yogurt but I love this!! It’s so creamy and flavorful. Definitely doesn’t taste like yogurt like you’d think. It’s perfect for snack time or girls movie night. Been eating this for a few years and I love love this!!
3 months agoFlorida
I love these am trying desperately to eat healthy but still enjoy delicious flavors I love yogurt in general but I love the healthy options that are being offer for affordable prices I think people should give it a chance.
6 months agoAldan, PA
This little day frozen yogurt by Haagen-Dazs was ok. I thought it would be better than it turned out to be. It was missing all of the yumminess of a regular frozen yogurt. I think next time I won't get the low fat kind. I wasn't all that satisfied.
6 months ago
So this is a great alternative to ice cream, love the vanilla. Hagen-Dazs is trusted product that uses pure ingredients to make their yogurt and ice cream! You can feel good eating it knowing they do not use high fructose corn syrup in it. It’s low fat so you don’t have to feel guilty eating it although it may taste like you are 😀
6 months agoCulpeper, VA
Haagen-Dazs is just soooo good! I wouldn't wait less from their frozen yogurt! Tasteful, texture is awesome and goes good with smoothies, fruits and some syrup or plain. The only bad side is the small container and the price, but the product is definitely worth it!
6 months agoHouston, TX
Haagen-Dazs is always rich and creamy and this frozen yogurt is no exception it's at a decent price and fairly easy to find usually in most grocery stores it's comparable to most other brands as far as taste I think and I'm repeat buyer I would recommend it
6 months agoGeorgetown, KY
Im a big fan of Haagen-Dazs and this yogurt did not disappoint. It’s very soft and creamy with a good flavor and without feeling guilty. The only reason for the one star is that I could live some different flavors, not everyone wants plain old vanilla
6 months ago
Haagen-Dazs Low Fat Frozen Yogurt Vanilla It’s so delicious and creamy I have purchased few times I love Häagen-Dazs low-fat are not my favorite I prefer whole milk but flavor is great it’s delicious 😋 Haagen-Dazs Low Fat Frozen Yogurt Vanilla
6 months agoSacramento , CA
Haagen-Dazs does a great ice cram, but missed the mark on the vanilla low fat yogurt. Is it because it’s low-fat? or because the did not use real vanilla bean? Not sure - but it could be so much better.
6 months ago
This frozen was okay, I prefer my yogurt a lot more sweet. I absolutely love the texture and how it melts in ur mouth. My daughter really loves this kind though and so does my hubby. Define worth the try.