BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Celebrate the season with extra sparkle. Our Peppermint Bark Ice Cream combines the twinkle of peppermint candy with the richness of peppermint bark, all folded into decadent white chocolate ice cream. The envy of snowmen near and far, this holiday classic is sure to warm the hearts of friends and family.

Ingredients: white chocolate ice cream (cream, skim milk, sugar, corn syrup, egg yolks, natural flavor, cocoa butter), peppermint bark pieces (sugar, coconut oil, cocoa processed with alkali, nonfat dry milk, butterfat, cocoa, soy lecithin, natural flavor, salt, corn syrup, vegetable juice (for color), peppermint oil), peppermint twists candy (sugar, corn syrup, palm kernel oil, vegetable juice (for color), peppermint oil, soy lecithin)

• Sounds like a great ideal is it yummy. I do Love ...Be the first to answer!
  • This looks so yummy. Does it have a good balance of chocolate and p...1 Answers
  • How different is this from other peppermint ice creams?9 Answers
Claire V.
Claire V.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
I love minty ice cream.the candy canes are a cute added extra too.really nice flavor and texture
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
Foodie Expert
I just tried this tonight and let me tell you something, it's addicting! The ice cream is so rich and smooth, it is amazing. I love the peppermint and chocolate combination, it truly is one of the best flavor pairs out there. The mint taste is not overwhelming either.
Nikkolette L.
Nikkolette L.
Edmonds, WA
This tastes so good. The flavor is so real and not artificial tasting like some can be. I definitely recommend!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
TUCSON, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love the holidays because I love peppermint ice cream. It probably sounds weird to some people but I think they HAVE to try it first
Gina J.
Gina J.
Acworth, GA
This is an OMG ice cream. I am in love with this ice cream. Actually I love peppermint bark but this sent it over the moon. LOVE IT
Kadie G.
Kadie G.
Sterling, MI
Makes me think of Christmas! Even though it's cold out I still love to get comfy under a fuzzy blanket and eat this ice cream!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Foodie Expert
I love peppermint bark, and I love this ice cream. I always look forward to seeing it on the shelves at Christmas time!
Joy A.
Joy A.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
This remind me of Christmas and I am very excited because of that its just the perfect treat during Christmas time
parveen k.
parveen k.
Somerville, MA
This is a refreshing treat for any time of the year that's why I highly recommend this amazing product.
Whittney R.
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I love the holiday season because it brings peppermint. This ice cream just makes my taste buds happy.
Jean-Mari S.
Jean-Mari S.
Buford, GA
How different is this from other peppermint ice creams?
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
This looks so yummy. Does it have a good balance of chocolate and peppermint?
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Foodie Expert
Sounds like a great ideal is it yummy. I do Love peppermint?