Häagen-Dazs Limited Edition Ice Cream 14 fl. oz. Tub uploaded by Ana S.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Bourbon Pecan Pralien: Need a little southern charm? Try our Bourbon Pecan Pralien ice cream; a unique blend of bourbon and brown sugar swirled into creamy, rich bourbon ice cream and perfectly balanced with pecan praline pieces--a sinfully indulgent escape! see more...

Autumn F.
Lansford , PA
I got to try this once, I really wish it wasn't a limited edition ice cream. The flavor was absolutely delicious. Such a yummy combination of flavors. I could have eaten more than just the one container I got.
It is a little on the pricey side for this brand of ice cream, especially for the size you get but this is great quality ice cream. I am a huge fan of their ice cream and will continue to purchase it. Highly recommend their products.
Sarah G.
I like how the pecan and bourbon flavors mix together, but I would have loved for the ice cream to have a stronger praline flavor. Overall, the ice cream has a very smooth and creamy texture, and this is one of my favorite alcohol flavored ice creams. The main downside is how expensive this is, for such a small size!
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite from this company is caramel cone but this one is my second favorite if they don't carry caramel cone where they are selling this brand. It is delicious and it's not as healthy as I'd like it to be but I don't try to judge on healthiness when I'm eating ice cream.
Nick G.
Fountain Vly, CA
Great ice cream. Perfect consistency, great flavor, and usually pretty easy to find! A bit on the pricey side but I think that it's worth the quality. This was the first time I had this particular flavor. Would recommend.
Sarah B.
This is one of the best flavors of ice cream I've ever had, and I'm so disappointed it's a limited edition flavor. It tastes just like a praline with a hint of bourben flavor.
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh God, I loooooove this, this is so smooth and crunchy, I'm seriously craving it right now. If you're a fan of pecans and a pinch of alcohol this is perfect for you!
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
So addictive. I can and have eaten an entire pint in one night. I try to stay away from the freezer section for the sake of pants still fitting.
Elizabeth H.
Springfield , KY
I love anything butter pecan and this is a great ice
Cream. Super flavorful and a must have when I go to the grocery.
Faride H.
Always in a freezer, smooth , delicious and creamy. Mu kid's favorite snack for after school! My fave late night
Dana A.
Odessa, TX
Yum dazziling taste i love it the mix of tastes is delightful a bit of crunchiness to add up hummmm 😀😀😀😀