juicy, sun-ripened lemons create a tart yet sweet fruit sorbet. an indulgent treat with a delicate flavor that dazzles your tongue and refreshes your senses.

What store did you find these in ?
Where can you buy this? Would love to try!
Start your review of Häagen-Dazs® Lemon Sorbet!
Sonya G.
Lineville, AL
I'm not even sure where to start this is so good an flavorful itll satisfy the sweet tooth without all the sugars of some of its opposites lemon and mango are our favorites!! If you haven't tried it yet you gotta grab you some, peach is one of my favorite flavors normally but I just wasnt that fond of the peach flavor
Kristel M.
Purchased at: Publix
I’m not much of a sorbet lover but this is definitely the only sorbet I’ll eat! I’m obsessed with limes and lemons so this is the perfect type of sorbet for me.
L Y.
My all-time favorite sorbet! I'm not a huge fan of sorbet in general. This my exception. I'd rather have this than ice cream. It's a great comfort food. #sweettooth #influenstereats
Octavia  K.
Lemon flavor is sooo refreshing and tart. My favorite of all the sorbets. Perfect for a summer on the porch.
Danielle M.
Purchased at: Peapod
This is possibly the perfect lemon sorbet - I’m always on the hunt for delicious dairy-free cold treats in the summer, and this is one that has made its way into my rotation. It is light and quite tart in a refreshing way. I love to pair it with another flavor if I have it on hand, like a strawberry or raspberry, because the combination of flavors compliment each other so well. This gets an easy five stars from me - I just wish they sold bigger containers!
laura C.
Lake Grove, NY
This is such a refreshing treat after dinner. I love the fact that its not as fattening as icecream . I usually buy lemon and raspberry, they both are delicious. I do add a puff of ready whip on the side it help subdue the tartness in the lemon.
Christina F.
Henderson, NV
Takes me back to when I used to troll the Haagen Dasz stand in the mall on my break during high school. This was the only flavor I ate and it was amazing! Tasted like real lemons
Lissette A.
Jersey City, NJ
If I am craving ice cream, This is a go to. I can not have too much dairy so having this sorbet makes up for it, exotically on those warm summer nights!
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
This is absolutely delicious! Full of lemon flavor! So refreshing! Great quality! Will buy again!
Samantha  W.
Spokane, WA
I love this sorbet! I am lactose intolerant and this doesn’t upset my stomach or make me bloat so it is dairy free like it says. It is a favorite of mine when I am sick too, it soothes my throat.