Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Vanilla Swiss Almond uploaded by Jennifer M.Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Vanilla Swiss Almond uploaded by Jamie A.Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Vanilla Swiss Almond uploaded by Shaiky D.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #64 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Haagen-Dazs® Vanilla Swiss Almond Ice Cream.

• Is this good? 34 Answers
  • I love almonds! Can anyone tell me if there's a lot of almond piece...14 Answers
  • Have you ever bought this at a liquor store if so how much did you ...6 Answers
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Haagen Dazs never fails to impress me with their creamy, delicious ice cream flavors! I picked this one up at Walmart recently and fell in love - it's sweet but not too sweet (which I like), and it has the perfect amount of vanilla flavor. I do wish there were more almonds in it though, I feel like Haagen Dazs is always kind of skimpy on what they put in their ice creams, but this one is perfect with a little bit of caramel or chocolate drizzle! Perfect for snuggling up with at home on a rainy day.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
I first discovered this ice cream one day when my grandma had it in her freezer. I tried it and realized it was so good! I would have never thought to pick this up from the store on my own so I'm glad she had it and I was able to taste it. The chocolate covered almonds are the perfect combo to the REAL vanilla taste! This is true for few ice creams because a lot taste artificial but this is just beyond great. I love it and it has become one of my favorites, it is a must try!
Lexi l.
Lexi l.
Harrisburg, PA
This flavor is wonderful, not too sweet and not too overpowering, but just the right mix of flavors and mix-ins. Love Haagen-Dazs in general but this flavor takes the cake. A little pricey compared to some of the other options out there but if you're gonna have ice cream why settle for something mediocre ;)
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
The vanilla alone is smooth and creamy. Plus the deliciousness of the chocolate covered almonds is heavenly. I've been eating it since childhood and whenever anyone in my home buys a carton you are bound to end up sharing because everyone wants a taste. I enjoy having some after dinner.
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
This ice cream is absolutely delicious! It's rich and creamy, just what I look for in an ice cream. The almonds add an amazing flavor, without being too much. This is on the pricier side, but worth the splurge once in a while. I don't buy this all the time, but it's a nice treat.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Environmentalist Expert
This stuff is soooo good. I love vanilla with chocolate and almonds, so this is perfect. It's a better ice cream for you than some others, so it's better to buy even though it is pretty expensive. It's probably one of my favorite flavors of ice cream. I definitely recommend this.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a delicious you need sweet flavor the price is a little higher and but usually on sale but so worth it has not been real vanilla so you can see it's healthy for ice cream lol I would say if you looking unique un and sophisticated flavor but still delicious give this a try
Val B.
Val B.
Environmentalist Expert
I'm a fan! This is heaven in a box! I love eating ice cream with nuts, but the addition of almonds here is divine. The vanilla ice cream has a nice taste and the addition of the chocolate sends it over the edge! This ice cream is seriously yummy. It is worth every penny!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
I usually don't enjoy simple flavored ice creams but this one has simple ingredients jam packed with flavor. Target usually has a 2 for $6 special on them and I stock up each time ! If you don't like almonds I don't recommend this because it has lots of almond pieces.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
This is one of my dad's favorite from this brand. Whenever he couldn't finish it, he used to let me get the rest. Oh my gosh it's so delicious - but all of Haagen-Dazs is ! It's creamy, tastes pure and real, and is just so delicious. I highly recommend this (:
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Is this good?
Trista C.
Trista C.
Does this taste as good as it sounds 😄
Brenna W.
Brenna W.
Can you buy this at any grocery store?
Jonna S.
Jonna S.
What is your favorite flavor?
Deja S.
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I love almonds, but I haven't tried this. Have anyone?