BY HAAGEN-DAZS #50 in Ice Cream

Our Belgian chocolate combines rich, velvety chocolate ice cream with finely shaved Belgian chocolate for a uniquely textured experience.

Chocolate Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Dark Chocolate (Belgian Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Sugar, Egg Yolks, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Vanilla Extract. Chocolate Chunks With Vegetable Oil: Belgian Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Cottonseed Oil, Coconut Oil. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• Is this good? 34 Answers
  • I love almonds! Can anyone tell me if there's a lot of al...14 Answers
  • Have you ever bought this at a liquor store if so how muc...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
To me Häagen-Dazs is a very decedent ice cream brand. It is more on the expensive side but the flavor is richer and smoother than the rest. This flavor is a nice mix of ice cream to almonds. I don't always reach for this brand unless its on sale. Easy to find is any grocery store or gas station.
Chrissy M.
This ice cream is the best ever. I love how the almond are covers in chocolate. The first time I bought it I had to go back to the supermarket and buy another one. That's how good it is, I got my boyfriend hooked on this. This is a good buy.
Rhaneshwaree H.
Bronx, NY
When I’m having a crappy week at work I usually pick up a pint of this car cream on my way home and dig right in. My favorite flavors and always helps pull me out of that funk
Leah D.
Washington
If you haven't tried this ice cream you are missing out! My favorite by far. Haagen dazs flavor is just unlike any other ice cream. The only problem is it has gotten more pricey which sucks because I can't buy it as often.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Grissel C.
New castle, DE
The Vanilla of the ice cream makes the chocolate-covered almonds about 10,000 times more delicious than they could ever be on their own, and the vanilla ice cream would just be stupid and boring on its own but with the occasional chocolate-covered nut in there, The creaminess is creamier than cream. Best to eat this ever so slightly melted, though of course that's true of any ice cream.
Jamie A.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Seriously, if you haven't tried this – you need to! Doesn't compared to regular ice cream at all. The flavor selection is incredible, and I've yet to find one that I do not like. I recently tried the gelato and it is absolutely delicious. It's a bit pricier than other store brands, and I'm OK with that.
Annie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have been eating this flavor since I was a teenager. It's so, so good. The ice cream itself is dense and full, no extra air whipped in - just tastes like pure cream and sugar, with a wonderful deep vanilla flavor - none of that fakey chemically-tasting vanilla in this brand. The chocolate covered almonds are just enough without being too much - and again, just great quality.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love Haagen-Dazs ice cream its so rich in flavor very creamy one of the best brand Ice creans out there so far its bit more pricey than regular ice cream but worth the money and theres a variety of flavors to choose from
Elizabeth C.
Bronx, NY
Haagen dazs will forever be one of my favorite ice creams! I remember getting pints with my mom and sharing them when we had movie nights at home. My mom loves this flavor among many and so do I. Forever will indulge in this heavenly goodness!!!
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Is this good?
Trista C.
Does this taste as good as it sounds 😄
Brenna W.
Can you buy this at any grocery store?
Jonna S.
What is your favorite flavor?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I love almonds, but I haven't tried this. Have anyone?