Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Vanilla Swiss Almond uploaded by Shaiky D.Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Vanilla Swiss Almond uploaded by Jamie A.Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Vanilla Swiss Almond uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #80 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Haagen-Dazs® Vanilla Swiss Almond Ice Cream.

• Is this good? 34 Answers
  • I love almonds! Can anyone tell me if there's a lot of almond pie...14 Answers
  • Have you ever bought this at a liquor store if so how much did yo...6 Answers
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
To me Häagen-Dazs is a very decedent ice cream brand. It is more on the expensive side but the flavor is richer and smoother than the rest. This flavor is a nice mix of ice cream to almonds. I don't always reach for this brand unless its on sale. Easy to find is any grocery store or gas station.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Leah D.
Washington
If you haven't tried this ice cream you are missing out! My favorite by far. Haagen dazs flavor is just unlike any other ice cream. The only problem is it has gotten more pricey which sucks because I can't buy it as often.
MILLIE C.
The only ice cream I will splurge on. This is absolutely my all time favorite flavor, it isn't regular vanilla and then you get chocolate covered almonds mixed in. Incredible.
Grissel C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The Vanilla of the ice cream makes the chocolate-covered almonds about 10,000 times more delicious than they could ever be on their own, and the vanilla ice cream would just be stupid and boring on its own but with the occasional chocolate-covered nut in there, The creaminess is creamier than cream. Best to eat this ever so slightly melted, though of course that's true of any ice cream.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This stuff is soooo good. I love vanilla with chocolate and almonds, so this is perfect. It's a better ice cream for you than some others, so it's better to buy even though it is pretty expensive. It's probably one of my favorite flavors of ice cream. I definitely recommend this.
Annie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have been eating this flavor since I was a teenager. It's so, so good. The ice cream itself is dense and full, no extra air whipped in - just tastes like pure cream and sugar, with a wonderful deep vanilla flavor - none of that fakey chemically-tasting vanilla in this brand. The chocolate covered almonds are just enough without being too much - and again, just great quality.
Jamie A.
Seriously, if you haven't tried this – you need to! Doesn't compared to regular ice cream at all. The flavor selection is incredible, and I've yet to find one that I do not like. I recently tried the gelato and it is absolutely delicious. It's a bit pricier than other store brands, and I'm OK with that.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I ❤Haagen-Dazs!! I don't buy it too often but when they came out with the gelato - omg! I couldn't stop- but I still indulge now and then- those calories though.. if they made a less fat/ less calorie one- I'm all over it!! Get on it Haagen Dads!!
Brie F.
This ice cream is delicious. Is one of my favorites and this is one of my favorite ice cream brands. It blows the competition out of the water because it is a good value for a good price and I absolutely would recommend it to others
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Environmentalist Expert
Is this good?
Trista C.
Does this taste as good as it sounds 😄
Brenna W.
Can you buy this at any grocery store?
Jonna S.
What is your favorite flavor?
Asha K.
Greenville, SC
How good is this flavor?? Im not really an almond person but would like to try it.