Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Vanilla Swiss Almond uploaded by Jennifer M.Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Vanilla Swiss Almond uploaded by Jamie A.Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Vanilla Swiss Almond uploaded by Shaiky D.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #58 in Ice Cream

Our Belgian chocolate combines rich, velvety chocolate ice cream with finely shaved Belgian chocolate for a uniquely textured experience.

Chocolate Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Dark Chocolate (Belgian Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Sugar, Egg Yolks, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Vanilla Extract. Chocolate Chunks With Vegetable Oil: Belgian Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Cottonseed Oil, Coconut Oil. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• Is this good? 34 Answers
  • I love almonds! Can anyone tell me if there's a lot of almond pie...14 Answers
  • Have you ever bought this at a liquor store if so how much did yo...6 Answers
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
To me Häagen-Dazs is a very decedent ice cream brand. It is more on the expensive side but the flavor is richer and smoother than the rest. This flavor is a nice mix of ice cream to almonds. I don't always reach for this brand unless its on sale. Easy to find is any grocery store or gas station.
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
I loveeeee this flavor it’s goes grey with there Haagen-Dazs Raspberry Sorbet just delicious together and makes the best snack for comfort and the almonds just give that crunch you need I would sooo recommend
Rhaneshwaree H.
Bronx, NY
When I’m having a crappy week at work I usually pick up a pint of this car cream on my way home and dig right in. My favorite flavors and always helps pull me out of that funk
Leah D.
Washington
If you haven't tried this ice cream you are missing out! My favorite by far. Haagen dazs flavor is just unlike any other ice cream. The only problem is it has gotten more pricey which sucks because I can't buy it as often.
Alma V.
LAVEEN, AZ
My all time favorite ice cream!!! ALL TIME FAVORITE!! The chocolate covered almonds are plentiful and delicious. Haagen Dazs is quality ice cream and they out did themselves with this flavor. If you haven't tried this you're missing out, run and get yourself some!
Kirsten O.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite flavor Hagen-Daz ice cream. It's blend of chocolate, vanilla, and nut make the best combo for some food to turn to. Highly recommend if you have some cream munchies. This one runs out quickly at the markets so good luck finding some
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Grissel C.
The Vanilla of the ice cream makes the chocolate-covered almonds about 10,000 times more delicious than they could ever be on their own, and the vanilla ice cream would just be stupid and boring on its own but with the occasional chocolate-covered nut in there, The creaminess is creamier than cream. Best to eat this ever so slightly melted, though of course that's true of any ice cream.
Annie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have been eating this flavor since I was a teenager. It's so, so good. The ice cream itself is dense and full, no extra air whipped in - just tastes like pure cream and sugar, with a wonderful deep vanilla flavor - none of that fakey chemically-tasting vanilla in this brand. The chocolate covered almonds are just enough without being too much - and again, just great quality.
Jamie A.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Seriously, if you haven't tried this – you need to! Doesn't compared to regular ice cream at all. The flavor selection is incredible, and I've yet to find one that I do not like. I recently tried the gelato and it is absolutely delicious. It's a bit pricier than other store brands, and I'm OK with that.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Is this good?
Trista C.
Does this taste as good as it sounds 😄
Brenna W.
Can you buy this at any grocery store?
Jonna S.
What is your favorite flavor?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I love almonds, but I haven't tried this. Have anyone?