Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Rum Raisin uploaded by Kadeeyah R.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Haagen-Dazs® Rum Raisin Ice Cream. see more...

Laetitia B.
Laetitia B.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I wish I could give it 10 stars.This is my favorite ice cream of all times. My husband thinks its gross but I literally drove to 3 different stores one day because I couldn't find it. When I did find it. I bought 3 because I did not want to run out.I wish they made it in bigger containers.
I love Rum Raisen ice cream . Hagen- Diaz Rum Raien is by far the best I have ever had. You can actually taste the Rum soaked flavor. Keep up the good work
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego , OR
Foodie Expert
If I could swim in a tub of ice cream, this would be it! So luxurious and decedent! I feel so spoiled when I treat myself to a pint of this stuff!!!!!
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Foodie Expert
I love rum raisin!! great quality and a nice snack. Would stock up on their different flavors including this.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
Ice cream may be going through a Renaissance, where every brand is making newer and more unique flavors, which is great.  I like a lot of them.  In spite of all of the new 'specialty' ice cream brands out there, I have yet to find anything as perfect as Haagen-Dazs Rum Raisin.  It has been my favorite for as long as I can remember, and I don't like alcohol.  This has just enough of a bite that is countered by the sublime smooth creaminess of the ice cream with the chewiness of the raisins.  Yes, Haagen-Dazs did 'downsize,' and a 'pint' is actually only 14 ounces, but maybe that's a good thing, because this is one of the hardest things to STOP eating once you've started.  I have yet to find another flavor that comes close to this.
Joyce P.
Joyce P.
Las Vegas, NV
Grew up eating it, as my mom was literally in love with this ice cream. Now I find my crazy self in LOVE with this ice cream as well. The flavor is just amazing, I mean what other ice cream would you be able to taste rum in?? Sometimes the raisins are not as soft as usual, but this is a minor issue. I usually only like smooth ice creams, but the raisin is such a nice addition, of course it is rum RAISIN. I bought ten yesterday, and I am not afraid to admit it is my all time favorite.
Kadeeyah R.
Kadeeyah R.
Tamarac, FL
Foodie Expert
Very high quality ice cream. It has a delicious rum taste and raisins also have rum. It's a little bit pricey considering it's come in pints and not quarts or gallons. I would recommend it to my friends.
KM G.
KM G.
Cumming, GA
It might be a Jamaican favorite. This is the only brand that sells this West Indian traditional flavor of ice cream. I applaud them for that. It can seem pricey in comparison to its competitors but ice cream is supposed to be a treat not a main staple.
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Needed some ice cream to pair with my homemade bananas foster the other night and decided to use this Rum Raisin... so glad I did!! Very light flavor (I probably wouldn't eat it alone) but it was a great addition to my recipe!
Marcela S.
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
I love rum and raisin. I do t eat it often but when I do I get this flavor. Flavor is rich and creamy. It has too much sugar which is why I don't have it often. But I do indulge once in a while . Would buy again
maga p.
maga p.
Santo Domingo
Este helado contiene alcohol?
Natalie C.