Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Rocky Road uploaded by Shaiky D.Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Rocky Road uploaded by Jackeline A.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Buy on Walmart
Shaiky D.
Shaiky D.
The quality of this ice cream is worth buying over the crappy guys that you call ice cream. Rocky road is my least favorite but it's something about the chocolate ice cream with chunks of almond that I crave ! Complain about the price OR just eat what you pay for !
Coleen M.
Coleen M.
Pearl City, HI
This is my favorite to eat on the beach to beat the heat! I love the almonds, marshmallows and melting chocolate of it. Its very tasty! I always bought it on the supermarket. My husband also love this maybe you too. Indulge!
Tori R.
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Foodie Expert
This is my grandfathers ultimate favorite ice cream, thinking about this ice cream reminds me of him and how we'd sit down watch the redskins game or nascar with our big bowls of ice-cream when I was a little girl .
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
I love trying new favor in Haagan- dazs. I got this in Raley's on sale for $2.99. It is delicious!!! The price is a little expensive but the quality is worth the price. I would buy it again in the next two weeks!
Flor H.
Flor H.
Foodie Expert
This during the summer is the best thing in the world! like yum rocky road is a classic and helps cool you down for a while.
Sem K.
Sem K.
Foodie Expert
Sooooo good! Makes me hungry just thinking about it! So rich and creamy I can eat the whole container in one sitting!
karen  r.
karen r.
Aurora, CO
Its so good and has a great price. Tastes Amazing and is refreshing. Its perfect for the summer.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Foodie Expert
Cookies & Creme is BOMB! So smooth and creamy. wish there were more cookies though!
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Foodie Expert
I love Haagen Dazs ice cream, and believe me, I have tried most of them. Rocky road is a favorite of mine. Decadent creamy, rich chocolate ice cream, marshmallow swirls, and almonds. This is wonderful and if you haven't tried it yet, you really should. You will not regret it!
Jackeline A.
Jackeline A.
HaagenDaz is my favorite brand of ice cream. It's expensive but it's the best tasting. My favorite is cookies and cream. It's so creamy and yummy. Definitely wish they put more cookie chunks in there you know lol.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Does this have a bitter aftertaste?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Where do you find this??
Shirin S.
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
How is this compared to the regular haagen-dazs?
merari s.
merari s.
How much does it cost?
April S.
April S.
On a scale of 1 to 10 how good does this product taste? I want try it but I don't want to waste my money on something that might not taste good.