BY HAAGEN-DAZS #76 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Haagen-Dazs® Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream. see more...

• I've been wanting to try this. Is it any good?1 Answers
  • Okay is this ice cream any good? I love pineapple but not to craz...4 Answers
  • YUM! ive never seen this in any of the markets around me! does an...3 Answers
Kristin D.
This is my favorite store bought ice cream and it takes me on a tropical island vacation every time I eat it. This is MY ice cream but my sneaky husband ice cream addict keeps stealing it from me! He's usually a chocolate fan so I thought he'd stay away but here are the results after making him buy a new one nice he ate the first one in one sitting. Less than 24 hours later!!! It's that good! I love how creamy and coco nutty it is with the small bites of pineapple. It reminds me of a quality pina colada! LOVE THIS ICE-cream!!!
Grace K.
Little Neck, NY
Personally not a huge fan of coconut but this specific blend of pineapple and coconut works for me! It's very refreshing to have and it's a very nice palate cleanser! It wouldn't be my first choice but there are rare moments when I crave it and will then purchase it immediately. Highly recommend it if you're a huge fan of tropical flavors or want a refreshing palate cleanser
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
I love this flavor of ice cream so much! The flavors of coconut and pineapple blend together wonderfully without one over powering the other. This ice cream is like a tropical paradise for your taste buds. I also really like the texture of the ice cream, there are no chunky pieces to crunch down on. I only wish that I could buy a bigger size.
Paulina M.
I absolutely love this ice cream! It is so good. one day my friend was eating this. She asked me if i wanted to. At first I said no because I really don't care for coconut, but then she said girl trust me just try it. So I did best decision I ever made I'm so hook in this stuff! Please give this a try! I'm about to go get me some now!
Ashley H.
OMGGGGG!!! This ice cream is incredible! The taste is the most flavorful ice cream I have EVERRR had! I don't typically draw to ice cream as some people would but this is a MUST HAVE! It does not melt has fast as other brands, it has a good amount of pieces of fruit in it, and the taste is high quality. MUST TRY #beachbag
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This pineapple coconut ice cream is one of my favorites! I love Haagen Dazs ice cream in general, but the smooth, sweet, creamy taste of coconut and tangy tartness of pineapple keep me coming back to this ice cream! It's the perfect snack for when you want something sweet, but don't want a ton of heavy chocolate.
Maritza V.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely loved this flavor. I just received a free trail of this new flavor and it was like and explosion of a tropical drink in my mount. You could really taste e the cocunut pieces and the pineapple chunks floating around in my mouth. Ita was a 3.6 oz cup and it hit the spot on a very hot day.
Tamara H.
Olympia, WA
I just enjoyed a small $1.39-sized cup of this tropical treat , and boy did it hit the spot on an 80+ -degree June night! Perhaps not the healthiest option out there, Haagen Daz Pineapple Coconut ice cream nevertheless tastes great and makes for a perfect indulgence on those hot summer evenings.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a delicious coconut pineapple creamy ice cream is delicious and made with real fruit so I would say yes it was somewhat healthy it is a great treat first time buying it and will be buying it again you can jazz it up and make it into a very nice dessert for entertaining
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
When I'm craving a fruity ice cream this is one of my favorite go-to's! It is so delicious and you can really taste the perfect mix of pineapple and coconut together, which is honestly the best combination. I just hate that its so expensive for such a small container.
Dany B.
Parma, OH
Is the pineapple too strong in this or is it a perfect blend?
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Do you like pina colada?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
1-10 how much do you like this
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
How good is this ice cream? Does it have bits of coconut in it?
Misha C.
Orlando, FL
Is this something I can use to make pina coladas? :)