Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Amy B.Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Haagen-Dazs® Ice Cream Chocolate Peanut Butter. see more...

• I have tried a lot of peanut butter and chocolate ice creams. Does ...2 Answers
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Haggan Daz has the best ice cream. Doesn't matter the flavor. If you like peanut butter this is perfect for you.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
So darn tasty and got the huge box for one dollar!! It came with a spoon in each cup!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Foodie Expert
I love love love the miniature sizes available at my local Kroger. They are usually on sale 10/$10 and I always stock up when they are. This is the BEST chocolate peanut butter ice cream in my opinion. It's creamy and has the perfect ratio of peanut butter to chocolate. I have never seen this flavor in a larger size, however. I would LOVE to be able to get a gallon of it.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lake Elsinore
This is my all time favorite ice cream. The peanut butter is not too hard, its a creamy not crunchy peanut butter, it melts in your mouth and is the perfect sweetness to compliment the chocolate which is the most perfect chocolate flavor! The ingredients could be better but they a clean enough for me to enjoy this guilt free once a month for shark week!!
Shauna H.
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
This is my current favorite ice cream! I had never had it before. It's so good I actually crave it almost every night! I absolutely love the chocolate to peanut butter ratio, it's perfect!! The frozen peanut butter is so delicious!!! I highly recommend this ice cream if you love peanut butter and chocolate!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Foodie Expert
This is perfect for when you really need something sweet. The peanut butter isn't just little pieces, it's some thinner slices but you get an occasional chunk and it's so delicious. The chocolate ice cream is so great too. This is just such a good quality ice cream. The taste is amazing! It's my family's favorite
Katie B.
Katie B.
chicago
I love the quality of Haagen Daas. They're so good at providing creamy ice cream at a reasonable cost. It's about $5 a pint, but so well worth it if you don't eat the whole container. This ice cream is a favorite for sure.
Sara H.
Sara H.
anniston, AL
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite ice creams. Wish they would come out with a low-calorie version. My only con to this product is the weird aftertaste that occurs with bite 3 and onward. A guilty pleasure. Would recommend.
Lauriana B.
Lauriana B.
NYC
Their chocolate ice cream is good because it tastes like real chocolate and not like chocolate milk. Add in the peanut butter and there's no better combination of flavours hands down.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
This ice cream ia my go to when I go grocery shopping. I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. The flavor is amazing. I recommend thia product to everyone
Ieva E.
Ieva E.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I have tried a lot of peanut butter and chocolate ice creams. Does this one taste better or the same like the rest of them?