Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Amy B.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Haagen-Dazs® Ice Cream Chocolate Peanut Butter. see more...

• I have tried a lot of peanut butter and chocolate ice creams. Doe...2 Answers
Tyra H.
Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream is the ice cream by which all other ice creams are judged...and pale by comparison.  My boys know when I bring home a pint of this, it is not for sharing.  The perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter ribbons, this is the ultimate comfort food.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Tabitha E.
El Cajon, CA
My favorite! The peanut butter swirls and the chunks of swirls in the middle of the pint. The chocolate is so creamy and indulging. This brand has the freshest ice cream
Alexis S.
Woodbridge, VA
My ultimate favorite ice cream. There's hard chunks of peanut butter instead of it just being mixed into it smoothly. I love the consistency of this ice cream. Rich & creamy!
Melissa M.
I love love love the miniature sizes available at my local Kroger. They are usually on sale 10/$10 and I always stock up when they are. This is the BEST chocolate peanut butter ice cream in my opinion. It's creamy and has the perfect ratio of peanut butter to chocolate. I have never seen this flavor in a larger size, however. I would LOVE to be able to get a gallon of it.
Ashley C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is my all time favorite ice cream. The peanut butter is not too hard, its a creamy not crunchy peanut butter, it melts in your mouth and is the perfect sweetness to compliment the chocolate which is the most perfect chocolate flavor! The ingredients could be better but they a clean enough for me to enjoy this guilt free once a month for shark week!!
Estee H.
This is really tasty. It's chocolate ice cream with swirls of peanut butter in it. I buy it at stop n shop and get it whenever it is on sale as its a little pricey otherwise. I've repurchased it several times and probably will continue to as long as it goes on sale
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
This is my current favorite ice cream! I had never had it before. It's so good I actually crave it almost every night! I absolutely love the chocolate to peanut butter ratio, it's perfect!! The frozen peanut butter is so delicious!!! I highly recommend this ice cream if you love peanut butter and chocolate!
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
This is perfect for when you really need something sweet. The peanut butter isn't just little pieces, it's some thinner slices but you get an occasional chunk and it's so delicious. The chocolate ice cream is so great too. This is just such a good quality ice cream. The taste is amazing! It's my family's favorite
Katie B.
chicago
I love the quality of Haagen Daas. They're so good at providing creamy ice cream at a reasonable cost. It's about $5 a pint, but so well worth it if you don't eat the whole container. This ice cream is a favorite for sure.
Ieva E.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I have tried a lot of peanut butter and chocolate ice creams. Does this one taste better or the same like the rest of them?