BY HAAGEN-DAZS #89 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Haagen-Dazs® Chocolate Ice Cream.

• Is the texture of this ice cream very creamy I been looking for a...3 Answers
  • How high is the fat content ?2 Answers
  • What is your Favorite ice cream flavor? 12 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Anna D.
Baton Rouge, LA
My absolute favorite. After a long day, this is the perfect end to it. The chocolate is just so nice and decadent and it was churned to perfection. Very nice and creamy and so delicious. Maybe not super healthy, but so super good for you. I would buy again and again!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Marina S.
Mckinleyville, CA
This is hands down the best chocolate ice cream flavor. It is my go to. If I’m feeling down there is no doubt that I will get this ice cream. It has a rich and creamy flavor!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Ice Cream is a true treat for your mouth! I have been eating this brand for quite some time and have tried alot of flavors. The chocolate is pure bliss and tastes like a rich, highest quality chocolate dessert. My only issue is that Haagen-Dazs is quite expensive, especially when considering the size of the container. But if you really want to reward yourself with something special, buy this ice cream.
Destiny C.
Christmas
Whenever I want ice cream, this is definitely my go to. Very easy to prepare and it's not as hard to scoop up. This ice cream is very rich in flavor compared to other products. It's the best chocolate flavored ice cream there is in my opinion. I would definitely buy it every time I get the chance.
Briana J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is seriously the best and my favorite brand of ice cream. I've tried lots of different flavors and they're all so delicious and creamy and perfect!! Chocolate is my all time favorite ice cream flavor (I know, I'm so basic) and this is by far the best chocolate ice cream out there, HANDS DOWN!!
Julianne S.
Baltimore, MD
Okay so yeah, it's good ice cream. But in my opinion it's overrated and it's price is higher than it's quality. I never race for the Haagen Dazs sale and quite frankly I rarely ever buy any of their product to begin with. I can't deny it's tasty, but definitely not my first pick.
Ashley L.
Abilene, TX
I buy the coffee one almost every too days! It's pricey but worth it completely! Coffee ice cream is so easy to share with people too!! Around 8$ a tub but sooooo goood!! I wish I could buy tons of them!
Jess K.
Stevens Point
I'm not a chocolate fan. Simple. But for some reason I get cravings for HD chocolate ice cream and need to have it. I'm not sure if it's the simplicity of ingredients or what. The flavor doesn't have an artificial or "too sweet" chocolate flavor.
Cynthia T.
So so so good! I love this brand of ice cream and everyone loves chocolate! I would suggest this to anyone who wants to try something different, they have a ton of flavors and it's around $4-5 and you can find it pretty much anywhere!
Jeurika S.
Nashua, NH
What is your Favorite ice cream flavor?
Emma I.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite ice cream ?
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
Who doesn't love chocolate ice cream?
Alexis S.
Conyers, GA
I've always wanted to try this I'm scared it might be just a tad too much chocolate. Just how rich is it?
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Is the texture of this ice cream very creamy I been looking for a creamy textured ice cream with rich flavors please let me know