BY HAAGEN-DAZS #41 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Haagen-Dazs® Chocolate Ice Cream.

• Is the texture of this ice cream very creamy I been looking for a c...3 Answers
  • How high is the fat content ?2 Answers
  • What is your Favorite ice cream flavor? 12 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Walaa M.
Walaa M.
Ithaca, NY
Delicious chocolate ice cream. It is rich and creamy but still has a consistent chocolate flavor. Great for milkshakes and sundaes. I like mixing it with greek yogurt just to make it a little bit creamier. Haagen-Dazs is an overall great brand there ice cream is always amazing.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Foodie Expert
Delicious chocolate ice cream. It is rich and creamy but still has a consistent chocolate flavor. Great for milkshakes and sundaes. Haagen-Dazs is an overall great brand there ice cream is always amazing.
Allisa A.
Allisa A.
Awesome Ice Cream!!! I haven't had it in awhile, one change I would love to see made, is for them to have an organic version.
Aireka G.
Aireka G.
Absolute favorite ice cream. The chocolate flavoring is unique and delicious. I love it!
Juliana L.
Juliana L.
Palo Alto, CA
The best ice cream ever! So delicious, perfect for quickly dessert! My favorite
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
This is my favorite chocolate ice cream that I can buy at my local grocery store! When it comes to ice cream, I love Baskin Robbins but I don't have a BR near my home. Haagen-Dazs ice creams can be purchased at my grocery store and I have never been disappointed in their flavors. It's a little pricey so I usually try to pick it up when it's on sale. Haagen-Dazs ice creams are actually different that lots of other ice creams I've tried... they seem to have better ingredients and seem to have more natural flavors.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Christmas
Foodie Expert
Whenever I want ice cream, this is definitely my go to. Very easy to prepare and it's not as hard to scoop up. This ice cream is very rich in flavor compared to other products. It's the best chocolate flavored ice cream there is in my opinion. I would definitely buy it every time I get the chance.
Briana J.
Briana J.
Foodie Expert
This is seriously the best and my favorite brand of ice cream. I've tried lots of different flavors and they're all so delicious and creamy and perfect!! Chocolate is my all time favorite ice cream flavor (I know, I'm so basic) and this is by far the best chocolate ice cream out there, HANDS DOWN!!
Julianne S.
Julianne S.
Baltimore, MD
Okay so yeah, it's good ice cream. But in my opinion it's overrated and it's price is higher than it's quality. I never race for the Haagen Dazs sale and quite frankly I rarely ever buy any of their product to begin with. I can't deny it's tasty, but definitely not my first pick.
Jess K.
Jess K.
Stevens Point
I'm not a chocolate fan. Simple. But for some reason I get cravings for HD chocolate ice cream and need to have it. I'm not sure if it's the simplicity of ingredients or what. The flavor doesn't have an artificial or "too sweet" chocolate flavor.
Jeurika S.
Jeurika S.
Nashua, NH
What is your Favorite ice cream flavor?
Emma I.
Emma I.
TORONTO, ON
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite ice cream ?
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
Who doesn't love chocolate ice cream?
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Conyers, GA
I've always wanted to try this I'm scared it might be just a tad too much chocolate. Just how rich is it?
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Dallas , Tx
Foodie Expert
Is the texture of this ice cream very creamy I been looking for a creamy textured ice cream with rich flavors please let me know