Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Butter Pecan uploaded by Dianna G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #51 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Butter Pecan
  • "Butter pecan is seriously like one of my favorite flavors, I was only introduced to it a few years ago but I love it, it has such a sweet flavor but the the pecans make everything come together and just melt in ur mouth" in 8 reviews
  • "I love Haagan Dazs, you can never go wrong with this product, especially in this classic flavor." in 3 reviews
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I avoided eating this ice cream for so long because I wasn't sure I would like the nuts in it. The flavor is really good. I think it has more of a caramel taste to it, rather than a buttery taste. It has the creamy consistency I expect from Haagen-Dasz, with a little added crunch from the nuts. I would definitely recommend trying this.
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Can we talk about Y•U•M! This is my favorite flavor of ice cream and I just love the mini tubs that Haagen-Diaz offers! The consistency is always so creamy, my mouth is watering just thinking about it! It's a bit pricier than other brands but the size of the pecans included are always large and the quality is worth it.
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
Sevierville, TN
great texture and taste. Nice packaging, perfect size. This brand is a little more expensive but the taste is worth it. I would love to see them make a sugar free version. There were plenty of nut pieces in the pint. I would recommend this brand. I would also like to see more coupons in circulars for this brand.
Christina G.
Christina G.
I LOVE ice cream, and Haagan-Dazs is one of the best ever. Their ice cream is always so creamy and all of their flavors are delicious. This one is not my absolute favorite, but I would still buy it and eat it without complaining :) I know it tends to be a little pricier than other brands, but it is worth it!
Ozzy G.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
Normally, I go straight for the chocolate flavors, but Haagen Daz Butter Pecan is pretty good. The ice cream isn't just plain, you really taste the vanilla in it. The nuts are delicious but careful! I actually got a bit of pecan shell. Even then, I can't deny it's got the flavor.
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
I love this ice cream , has such a woderful flavor & taste , so soft , tasty & cruchy all at the same time ,a bit pricy but totally worth it, much better than other brands. You can find them at any store , even at the gas station. Nothing but best profuct
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
I really enjoy the Haagen-Dasz take on Butter Pecan ice cream. The ice cream itself has a buttery vanilla flavor, and the pecans in it are delicious. I tend to choose this flavor the most from among the Haagen-Dasz selections.
April M.
April M.
Big fan of the Haagen Dazs brand, and I absolutely love butter pecan. It's nice and creamy and lots pecan pieces. I get the pints sometimes, and sad to say, I eat the whole thing, so good!
Kylie N.
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake, WA
Haagen Dazs just doesn't do it for me! I have not enjoyed any of their flavors. Maybe you just either like them or you just don't. I would recommend a different option, myself!
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Ladson, SC
My guilty pleasure. Hide it behind the frozen vegetables so the family doesn't see it. 😉 very rich and creamy. Perfect treat after a rough week!
Denise F.
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
Angel I.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg, SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?