Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Butter Pecan uploaded by Dianna G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Butter Pecan
  • "Butter pecan is seriously like one of my favorite flavors, I was only introduced to it a few years ago but I love it, it has such a sweet flavor but the the pecans make everything come together and just melt in ur mouth" in 8 reviews
  • "I love Haagan Dazs, you can never go wrong with this product, especially in this classic flavor." in 3 reviews
Bridget A.
Sevierville, TN
great texture and taste. Nice packaging, perfect size. This brand is a little more expensive but the taste is worth it. I would love to see them make a sugar free version. There were plenty of nut pieces in the pint. I would recommend this brand. I would also like to see more coupons in circulars for this brand.
Marisol G.
I love this ice cream , has such a woderful flavor & taste , so soft , tasty & cruchy all at the same time ,a bit pricy but totally worth it, much better than other brands. You can find them at any store , even at the gas station. Nothing but best profuct
Kathy P.
Ladson, SC
My guilty pleasure. Hide it behind the frozen vegetables so the family doesn't see it. 😉 very rich and creamy. Perfect treat after a rough week!
Dariana R.
Best ice cream its so good and its price is alright the pecan added are good and to say i hate vanilla am i love with this ice cream
Daniela C.
Doral, FL
Delicioso, buen sabor y textura. Por lejos uno de los mejores helados es Haagen-Dazs. El precio vale la pena por su calidad ;)
Kenya S.
Lacey, WA
One of my favorites. Has that old fashion taste that I love. Super creamy and the pecans give it great texture.
Patty A.
I love Haagen Dazs ice cream. It's my favorite. The Butter pecan flavor is ok, I prefer other flavors.
Kristen L.
No body does frozen items better!! I love this butter pecan! And so many other flavors as well.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Butter Pecan is a tradition in Texas and we like it made right. Haagen Daz did it justice with this one. The pecan is perfectly sweet in the creamy ice cream. I love making a shake with this one just be sure not to blend it up to much. The chunks are Delicious.
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?