BY HAAGEN-DAZS #46 in Ice Cream

We make our green tea ice cream from a highly sought-after Japanese matcha green tea, a ceremonial tea prized for its intense yet delicate essence. enjoy its soothing flavor enhanced with the richness of pure, sweet cream.

Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Green Tea. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

Anita K.
Haägen-Däzs Green Tea Icecream is absolutely delicious!! It is Very rich and creamy!! The Green Tea doesn’t taste artificial, it tastes earthy, like your basic strong green tea 🍵
I highly recommend it!
Kat K.
linden, NJ
If you like green tea flavored anything, this ice cream will hit the spot. It's great and very flavorful. It is actually very similar in taste to the starbucks green tea frappucino if you have ever had that, this is very close in taste. I would recommend to others as it is very light and great.
Clarissa T.
North Bergen, NJ
Love being able to easily find a good green tea ice cream. Like all Haagen-Dazs flavors, the texture is nice and creamy and the green tea has just the right bit of sweetness.
Alex V.
I’ve been waiting for a green tea ice cream flavor from any of the big ice cream brands and let me tell you it’s great! Most of the time you’d have to get it from an Asian market, but you can find this at target, Walmart, etc. It’s rich and creamy and perfect for a green tea craving!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Jessica H.
New York
This is my favorite flavor from this brand! If you love green tea or matcha, you will love love love this ice cream. It’s the perfect level of sweetness... and so dangerous when you get hooked because you’ll want to eat the whole thing! Yum!
Jacqueline B.
Greenville, SC
My favorite ice cream ever!!! So light and refreshing I eat the whole ping by myself. It's got a great matcha taste, I've tried other brands but this one is my favorite. Would definitely recommend it!
Danika K.
happy to find out that a non Asian brand has green tea ice cream! I don’t have to go to Asian stores to go get some, I can go to my local target or Walmart and grab some for myself. Flavor is there and I’m excited
Stephany M.
Orlando, FL
Best ice cream ever!!!!!! I love it! Taste so good! Thanks to the brand for create this amazing flavor! The price is okay! The ingredients very yummy. Green tea is my holy grail and yes!!!! I wishing one right now 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
Best green tea ice cream EVER!! I am a green tea fanatic and this ice cream hits it out of the ball park! I love this ice cream I could eat a million tubs of it. I recommend this to any green tea lover. I promise it won't disappoint
Aina D.
Chua Chu Kang
Haagen-Dazs Green Tea Ice Cream Prefer a light green tea taste or heavy ?
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
I'm intrigued- is this good?
Rachael P.
Buffalo, Ny
Does anyone know if this comes in a larger siza?
Yanibell P.
New York
Does this taste good?
Rachael P.
Buffalo, Ny
Does anyone know if this comes in a larger size?