Haagen-Dazs Green Tea Ice Cream uploaded by Kim M.Haagen-Dazs Green Tea Ice Cream uploaded by Carli L.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

We make our green tea ice cream from a highly sought-after Japanese matcha green tea, a ceremonial tea prized for its intense yet delicate essence. enjoy its soothing flavor enhanced with the richness of pure, sweet cream.

Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Green Tea. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

Buy on Jet.com
Kat K.
Linden , NJ
If you like green tea flavored anything, this ice cream will hit the spot. It's great and very flavorful. It is actually very similar in taste to the starbucks green tea frappucino if you have ever had that, this is very close in taste. I would recommend to others as it is very light and great.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
H瓣agen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
Best green tea ice cream EVER!! I am a green tea fanatic and this ice cream hits it out of the ball park! I love this ice cream I could eat a million tubs of it. I recommend this to any green tea lover. I promise it won't disappoint
Stephany M.
Orlando, FL
Best ice cream ever!!!!!! I love it! Taste so good! Thanks to the brand for create this amazing flavor! The price is okay! The ingredients very yummy. Green tea is my holy grail and yes!!!! I wishing one right now 中中中中中
Jacqueline B.
Hendersonvlle, NC
My favorite ice cream ever!!! So light and refreshing I eat the whole ping by myself. It's got a great matcha taste, I've tried other brands but this one is my favorite. Would definitely recommend it!
Danika K.
happy to find out that a non Asian brand has green tea ice cream! I dont have to go to Asian stores to go get some, I can go to my local target or Walmart and grab some for myself. Flavor is there and Im excited
Carina T.
Riverside, CA
My all time favorite! I've tried many green tea ice creams, but this is still my favorite. I sit there and eat it and before I know it it's gone. I stock up whenever there's a sale on it.
Chix S.
The ingredient list on the matcha green tea ice cream from Haagen-daas is impressive. It's so simple that you don't feel bad indulging in it. It's still not the healthiest dessert out there but for a unique ice cream flavor it's not bad either. The consistency is still creamy like other Haagen-daas flavors but this specific flavor tastes a bit lighter. I would highly recommend this flavor to people who enjoy matcha tea and even to people who don't. I'm not a fan of the green tea but this ice cream is a nice treat that's not too overpowering.
Joyce L.
Richmond, BC
I love everything green tea, and when you pair that with H瓣agen-Dazs... OMG! I love how rich the texture is, and the intense green tea flavor. There are many ice cream out there that claims to be "green tea" or "matcha" flavor, but not many actually hits that traditional green tea taste. This ice cream was definitely a hit for me. The green team flavor comparable to a lot of Japanese ice cream brands I have tried.
Moni M.
I loooovvvveeeee this ice cream. Years ago, I was craving a green tea ice cream when lo and behold I found it in my local grocery store. I've never been so excited to see this. As soon as I got home I whipped it out and ate almost the whole entire carton. It is so nice and subtle, so creamy, not over sugary like others I've tried.
Aina D.
Chua Chu Kang
Haagen-Dazs Green Tea Ice Cream Prefer a light green tea taste or heavy ?
Rachael P.
Buffalo, Ny
Does anyone know if this comes in a larger siza?
Rachael P.
Buffalo, Ny
Does anyone know if this comes in a larger size?