BY HAAGEN-DAZS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Haagen-Dazs® Gelato Vanilla Bean.
Italian style frozen dessert.
Vanilla bean gelato with flecks of real vanilla beans.

Kristin F.
Anderson
I love being able to eat gelato at home. This is rich and flavorful and in the perfect size to eat by yourself on movie night or to share with a family member or friend. Will for sure be buying more of this in the future!
Patricia L.
Plantation, FL
It may seem really basic but my favorite flavor of haagen dazs ice cream is vanilla. They have the best vanilla bean ice cream ever! I always order it or buy it when i do my groceries.
Kathy J.
Montclair, NJ
Haagen dazs has the BEST vanilla around hands down. They are definitely a bit pricey than other ice creams but because of their great quality I don’t mind paying the extra price
Lyric W.
Norwich, VT
Best vanilla bean gelato by far!!!!!!!!!! I repeatedly buy this and I will keep doing so. Never had better vanilla bean and that flavor is definitely their best. I would recommend it to everyone it is so great.
Breana B.
I love this product it is so creamy! So tasty! I am lactose intolerant but this is my go to ice cream when I’m not dieting! I buy it at our local supermarket and its so affordable and so tasty!! I’ve been a fan for years!!!
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It is delicious can be combined with cookies, mani, raisins, different things to make milkshakes and that is a very creamy ice cream with a spectacular flavor, has a good price of size and variety, definitely good for any chance.It is easy to get for all tastes.
Kelly A.
Orlando, FL
This is my number one go to ice cream it's so yummy and so plain it's my favorite. Hagan das has the best ice cream I could legit eat their ice cream every single day I would recommend this to others but I'm sure they already know and love this
Wendy R.
dover, MA
I tried this due to boyfriend recommendation! I couldnt believe him when he said that normal vanill is not the sme flavor as vanilla bean but I tried it and its a more concentrated and more nutty vanilla, we use it on top of apple pie as dessert and its to die for!
Danielle M.
Haagen-Dazs Gelato Vanilla Bean has to be the best vanilla ice cream that I’ve ever tasted. It’s so creamy, smooth, and feels like it melt in your mouth when you eat it. It’s easy to find this brand at any local grocery store.
Echo E.
pollock pines
I live in apple hill In California and we have some great pie and there is nothing better then some really good vanilla ice cream and this is the ONE I would definitely recommend trying this brand the next time you have some homemade pie