BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Haagen-Dazs® Gelato Vanilla Bean.
Italian style frozen dessert.
Vanilla bean gelato with flecks of real vanilla beans. see more...

Kelly A.
Orlando, FL
This is my number one go to ice cream it's so yummy and so plain it's my favorite. Hagan das has the best ice cream I could legit eat their ice cream every single day I would recommend this to others but I'm sure they already know and love this
Wendy R.
Dover, MA
I tried this due to boyfriend recommendation! I couldnt believe him when he said that normal vanill is not the sme flavor as vanilla bean but I tried it and its a more concentrated and more nutty vanilla, we use it on top of apple pie as dessert and its to die for!
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yes, the price is high but oooh for a treat this IS Aaaaahhhmazing! You needs it. You do. It is a mommy and daddy treat, buy the big ol' tub for the kids they won't appreciate the fullness and richness of this flavor! 🤣
Mia J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this gelato! Super creamy and the vanilla taste is outrageous! Super amazing! It's super airy and sweet and I highly recommend! I have only purchased once and it is still very yummy! Recommend!
Lovisa H.
Springfield, OR
I love this ice cream! It's such a guilty pleasure for me and I usually have to restrain myself from eating all of it. It's so smooth and flavorful which is not common for vanilla flavored ice cream.
corry p.
Valley Stream, NY
This is such a smooth creamy delicious gelato the vanilla is so flavorful. I'm not big on gelato but when I tried the Haagen-Dazs vanilla gelato I was very very satisfied
Desiree M.
The price is a little steep but that's expected with gelato I've learned. However, I ate the entire container in one sitting lol. My absolute fave ice cream!
JURISSA F.
Goldenrod, FL
Love this product. An old time favorite of the family grew up on it and now still use it. A must have in our home will definitely recommend it to everyone.
Jennifer S.
Collingswood, NJ
If I were stranded in a desert island with John Cena, this would be the only ice cream I would still eat after it had melted on his perfect body 😂😂😂
Natalia H.
Delicious!! The flavor of this pops out so much, you can hardly ignore it! Perfect for any day, the vanilla in this will definitely make you happy!