BY HAAGEN-DAZS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Haagen-Dazs® Gelato Vanilla Bean.
Italian style frozen dessert.
Vanilla bean gelato with flecks of real vanilla beans.

Patricia L.
Plantation, FL
It may seem really basic but my favorite flavor of haagen dazs ice cream is vanilla. They have the best vanilla bean ice cream ever! I always order it or buy it when i do my groceries.
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It is delicious can be combined with cookies, mani, raisins, different things to make milkshakes and that is a very creamy ice cream with a spectacular flavor, has a good price of size and variety, definitely good for any chance.It is easy to get for all tastes.
Kelly A.
Orlando, FL
This is my number one go to ice cream it's so yummy and so plain it's my favorite. Hagan das has the best ice cream I could legit eat their ice cream every single day I would recommend this to others but I'm sure they already know and love this
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
This ice cream is to die for!! It's absolutely amazing if you love vanilla bean, it's sweet and hots the spot for craving. I would highly recommend you try this ice cream at least once. I would totally buy again if not a numerous amount of times.
Wendy R.
dover, MA
I tried this due to boyfriend recommendation! I couldnt believe him when he said that normal vanill is not the sme flavor as vanilla bean but I tried it and its a more concentrated and more nutty vanilla, we use it on top of apple pie as dessert and its to die for!
Junika J.
I'm not a huge gelato fan but I actually like this one. It's not too strong and taste close to ice cream just a smoother texture. The flavor is very rich in this ice cream. I would recommend this to those that are skeptical about gelato
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yes, the price is high but oooh for a treat this IS Aaaaahhhmazing! You needs it. You do. It is a mommy and daddy treat, buy the big ol' tub for the kids they won't appreciate the fullness and richness of this flavor! 🤣
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
So Haagen dasz gelato is amazing. It's packed with major flavor and the texture is so smooth. It's a nice treat every once and in a while. All brands of gelato is expensive so i don't mind paying the price.
Ary R.
Omg !!! Without doubt one of the most delicious ice cream in the universe !! I love it, it is so tasty that I could eat one myself haha ​​!!! The vanilla flavor is spectacular, they have to try it !!!
Mia J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this gelato! Super creamy and the vanilla taste is outrageous! Super amazing! It's super airy and sweet and I highly recommend! I have only purchased once and it is still very yummy! Recommend!