BY HAAGEN-DAZS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Haagen-Dazs® Gelato Vanilla Bean.
Italian style frozen dessert.
Vanilla bean gelato with flecks of real vanilla beans.

Danielle M.
Haagen-Dazs Gelato Vanilla Bean has to be the best vanilla ice cream that I’ve ever tasted. It’s so creamy, smooth, and feels like it melt in your mouth when you eat it. It’s easy to find this brand at any local grocery store.
Kristin F.
Anderson
I love being able to eat gelato at home. This is rich and flavorful and in the perfect size to eat by yourself on movie night or to share with a family member or friend. Will for sure be buying more of this in the future!
Breana B.
I love this product it is so creamy! So tasty! I am lactose intolerant but this is my go to ice cream when I’m not dieting! I buy it at our local supermarket and its so affordable and so tasty!! I’ve been a fan for years!!!
Patricia L.
Plantation, FL
It may seem really basic but my favorite flavor of haagen dazs ice cream is vanilla. They have the best vanilla bean ice cream ever! I always order it or buy it when i do my groceries.
Lyric W.
Norwich, VT
Best vanilla bean gelato by far!!!!!!!!!! I repeatedly buy this and I will keep doing so. Never had better vanilla bean and that flavor is definitely their best. I would recommend it to everyone it is so great.
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It is delicious can be combined with cookies, mani, raisins, different things to make milkshakes and that is a very creamy ice cream with a spectacular flavor, has a good price of size and variety, definitely good for any chance.It is easy to get for all tastes.
Kelly A.
Orlando, FL
This is my number one go to ice cream it's so yummy and so plain it's my favorite. Hagan das has the best ice cream I could legit eat their ice cream every single day I would recommend this to others but I'm sure they already know and love this
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
This ice cream is to die for!! It's absolutely amazing if you love vanilla bean, it's sweet and hots the spot for craving. I would highly recommend you try this ice cream at least once. I would totally buy again if not a numerous amount of times.
Wendy R.
dover, MA
I tried this due to boyfriend recommendation! I couldnt believe him when he said that normal vanill is not the sme flavor as vanilla bean but I tried it and its a more concentrated and more nutty vanilla, we use it on top of apple pie as dessert and its to die for!
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yes, the price is high but oooh for a treat this IS Aaaaahhhmazing! You needs it. You do. It is a mommy and daddy treat, buy the big ol' tub for the kids they won't appreciate the fullness and richness of this flavor! 🤣