Haagen-Dazs Gelato Strawberry Dark Chocolate Italian Style Frozen Dessert Bars uploaded by Eileen A.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet Haagen-Dazs® ice cream’s Italian cousin, gelato. Sweet and creamy Strawberry gelato dipped in rich dark chocolate. Haagen-Dazs gelato bars. Inspired by Italy and made like no other.®

jessica s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The taste is pretty good for an ice cream bar but I wouldn’t say that it’s anything special. The chocolate is really good but a minute in to eating it and the chocolate will crack and melted ice cream goes everywhere. I usually just eat it in a bowl.
Jessica S.
Boca Raton, FL
These are so delish! My mom brought them over for me to try and oh my god in hooked! They're amazingly flavorful and I can't stop eating them! There's a perfect amount of chocolate to cherry! You definitely need to try these!
Clarissa S.
El Cajon, CA
These are the best things ever! I love having chocolate covered strawberries and this is the perfect fix for it. I love the gelato inside of it as well. Many companies are not providing this in bar form, but it's easier and less messy to eat. If you need a pick me up, get this product.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is soo good love how it has bits and pieces of strawberry in it and the chocolate it just melts in your mouth. Well it's definitely better tasting. Then The others.
BLUSH Z.
I love these bars! So yummy and decadent! It's definitely a treat as it has a lot of calories but so worth it and delicious. First time trying this flavor and loved it! Definitely buying again for my sweet tooth!
Valerie E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best of both worlds with chocolate and strawberry. Love this brand and would recommended giving these a try! If you're a lover of both chocolate and strawberry I would recommend it! You can find these at Target!
Odie V.
These ice cream bars are very good but taste the same as any other ice cream bar but end up being a lot more expensive than any of their ice cream bar I recommend if you don't mind the money but if you do I do not recommend
Teresa C.
I love ice cream even when it's cold like winter I always buy my Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Ice CreamHaagen-Dazs Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Ice Cream Bar
Desiree G.
I love this ice cream by Haagen-Dazs the strawberry is so delicious and paired with the dark chocolate coating it medley so well this is definitely for Sweet Escape
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
So I have a funny story about these. I have been eating these since I was a teen because my best friend introduced them to me in high school. One day she came over and brought a few so we both started to eat one then almost right away my mom walks through the door and the first thing she sees is me eating ice cream and goes "Diany! I thought we were on a diet!" I had completely forgotten lol they were too good! So I was like "uhhh.. they're sugar free mom!" My best friend almost rolls off the couch laughing and offered my mom one so she tried it and I think she thought it was so delicious she had to just let it slide that time lol.