BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Haagen-Dazs® Gelato Stracciatella.
Italian style frozen dessert.
Chocolaty shavings folded into sweet cream gelato.

• Has anyone ever had this gelato? looks amazing! 1 Answers
Julia O.
Very tasty and enjoyable! Loved the creamy texture. Still not as good as gelato I had in Italy, but pretty high up there in quality. The flavour was delicious as well. Pricey, but good for a treat!
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Perfect taste. So delicious. Straccitella has always been one of my favorite gelato flavors, and this is no different.
Satoko F.
Seattle, WA
I am a stracciatella lover. I only order stracciatella at gelato stores, and it wasn't what I was expecting to get. I love Haagen Dazs, but this is a turn off.
Evonne S.
Toronto
Everything I've tried from this brand is so good! Probably my favourite ice cream brand . Lots of flavour and doesn't taste artificial
Elizabeth G.
Delicious. Need i say more???? Haagen Dazs has the best ice creams. This one is rich and delicious
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Gelato is good on so many levels I usually eat mine with a slice of lemon cake and some milk to help wash it all down...soy milk that is haha
senchara c.
Mission, BC
Classic. Can never go wrong with haagan daaz as your ice cream choice because you can literally taste the difference quality makes. They don't use any fake junk just real wholesome ingredients just like if you were to make it yourself.
Mikayla P.
Victoria, BC
I love this stuff! It’s like you got a dip cone but the dip is in little pieces all mixed in. It’s more than vanilla but you can also add lots of things to it.
Leticia D.
I love this ice cream. I love this brand, everything is awesome. I would continue buying it
Angela L.
Belleville, NJ
I don’t eat ice cream often, but when I’m looking for it this is my go too. There’s just something about the little bits of chocolate that make this ice cream so amazing!!
sara p.
Has anyone ever had this gelato? looks amazing!