BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Haagen-Dazs® Gelato Stracciatella.
Italian style frozen dessert.
Chocolaty shavings folded into sweet cream gelato.

• Has anyone ever had this gelato? looks amazing! 1 Answers
Emma I.
toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious taste, creamy but not too heavy. Would buy again for sure and recommend to others. A little on the pricey side but that is with all HD products.
Evonne S.
Toronto
Everything I've tried from this brand is so good! Probably my favourite ice cream brand . Lots of flavour and doesn't taste artificial
Paula M.
The creamiest icecream ever, so delicious it feels like a luxury, I've never tried an icecream from this brand I didn't like!
Marlin Juleisy 145192 J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Me encanta, no vivo sin el, es demasiado buenoooo, imposible no amarlo, lo recomiendo 100%. El mejor helado del mundo.
Mel A R.
Ajax, ON
I really enjoy gelato the flavour is very rich and I find the texture is so smooth. I would buy this again for sure.
andrea B.
maracaibo
Stracciatella its my favorite flavor of ice cream looks great with a hot brownie or a warm cholate chips cookie
Esther R.
This is insanely good! I was super impressed with how smooth and well balanced the flavour is.
HARPREET S.
Tipton, Tipton
I love this flavour so rich and smooth, its super yummy i buy this from my local super market
Leticia D.
I love this ice cream. I love this brand, everything is awesome. I would continue buying it
sara p.
Has anyone ever had this gelato? looks amazing!