BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Haagen-Dazs® Gelato Stracciatella.
Italian style frozen dessert.
Chocolaty shavings folded into sweet cream gelato. see more...

• Has anyone ever had this gelato? looks amazing! 1 Answers
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
This stuff is aaaaaamazing!!! It's basically the Italian version of chocolate chip but the chocolate chips are smaller pieces. The gelato is slightly softer than their regular ice creams. It's a little pricey but really yummy.
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
This is so yummy! I definitely love this flavor and I don't think it's necessarily a healthy choice but I like how this brand went with a gelato option for everyone because I actually find it lighter than normal ice cream. Super delicious
Chrissy W.
Kooskia
This is my comfort ice cream it makes my life so much better when I am down in the dumps and just had a bad day. I go to the store and buy a container of this ice cream and my day gets better 💞💗
Donavan M.
Haagen daas is one of the best ice cream brands there is it's more expensive than some of the others but is well worth the price. This is one of the better flavors but the gelato In general is delicious and well chosen.
Natalie P.
Lawrenceville, GA
The. Best. Gelato. That you can buy in the supermarket. Sadly, I haven't seen stracciatella in a long time in mine :( but this is beyond delicious. Italian sweet cream with melt in your mouth chocolate shavings. It may be more expensive than other brands, so it may not be your go to pint, but for a treat, you won't regret it!
Coleen H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite of all of Haagen Dazs' gelato flavors. Sweet cream gelato with LOTS of flecks of chocolate shavings -- no skimping here! I love that there are no ingredients with names I can't pronounce. It's such a delicious treat, I will buy it over and over again!
Miguel R.
The best ice cream brand ever! This product specifically tastes awesome! The vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips is indescribable, it's a little bit expensive but you can afford it, i always have it in the fridge
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love gelato and straccitella is my favorite kind. It's not the best gelato there is but it's definitely on my top 2. I would purchase this again and I would recommend it. Gelato is DELICIOUS!
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
This Gelato is so creamy, without being heavy. It's a nice alternative to chocolate chip ice cream, if you don't like the big chocolate chunks. This has more of a chocolate fleck. Yum!
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
It taste good and it is so creamy. I love the variety it has. Some can be too sweet but all in all, I love it. My mouth always water when I see Gelato. I want to eat some now lol
sara p.
Has anyone ever had this gelato? looks amazing!