Haagen-Dazs Gelato Sea Salt Caramel uploaded by Kelly B.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Haagen-Dazs® Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.

Italian style frozen dessert.

Caramel gelato blended with ribbons of sea salt caramel.

Cierra D.
Nepean, ON
Amazing. So creamy and decadent. I love the combination of sea salt and caramel, they work so well together in this ice cream. I usually only buy this when it is on sale, as it is expensive in comparison to other ice creams.
Paige H.
Sooke, BC
Purchased this when it was on half price. I don't usually get Haagen Dazs because of the price. The flavour on this one was alright, in my opinion it didn't taste much like caramel and I don't think I'd repurchase.
Danielle P.
Norwich, Norfolk
Really tasty caramel flavour ice cream. Very rich and smooth. It's certainly not budget ice cream but for anyone who fancies themselves a dessert connoisseur this will go nicely. Definitely recommend.
Leeya G.
Ottawa
The only ice cream I will eat! It's so creamy and bursting with flavour, you can buy it at Walmart. It's pretty pricey but sometimes it goes on sale but it's worth every cent.
Priscila G.
New Castle, DE
I love this product, the real sea salt caramel flavor, it is very creamy and it is a rich snack for the evenings, I do not get tired of eating it, I recommend it.
Danielle A.
St. John's
Purchased at: Walmart
Very delicious! light taste and the perfect balance of both salt and sweetness! A little on the pricey side but so worth it!
Jordy H.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Soooo yummy, it's definitely a treat. I love all the gelatos I've tried. It's good to enjoy at any time !!!
Jeska K.
This ice cream is salty, sweet creamy and delicious. It's saltier then butterscotch and even better.
Alexandra A.
Guadalajara
Sabe super rico like caramel popcorn es uno de mis favorites yummie me dncanta de verdas