BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Haagen-Dazs® Limoncello Gelato.
New!
Italian style frozen dessert.
Lemon gelato blended with vodka.
14 fl oz (414 ml).

Jamie L.
Rich and full of natural flavor. This creamy ice cream is a delicious treat in the Summertime! Although expensive, this ice cream is such a perfect indulgence and I would serve this after a beautiful dinner with friends and family.
Chrissy E.
Kapolei
This delicious, bring this back to the store, we have been looking for this and since it I'd currently discontinued, we will be waiting to have this back in the ice cream isle.
Natalie O.
Yorba Linda, CA
Do this ice cream flavor has been retired. Why they did that is beyond me! It’s amazing! I absolutely love the taste and the fact there a little alcohol in there. It’s a smooth, cream mixture that tastes like well lemon. I don’t know how else to describe it.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
Such a refreshing taste! It is not too creamy and is very clearly not just ice cream. I didn't expect this flavor since i typically only get chocolate flavors from this brand.
Bruna M.
west orange, NJ
Nothing is best that a good Gelato Ice Cream... This one has the real fruit flavor and is soo smooth and delicious!! It's a little price but is the best that you will get! :)
Defense recommend to everyone and would buy it again!
Maria J.
My family favorite ice cream would be this it has a incredible taste.Every time you try their flavors they have a unique flavors as well but our all time favorite has to be their traditional strawberry flavor.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is hands down, the best flavor of gelato I've ever eaten! Too bad it isn't distributed in the area I live in. My sister and brother in law introduced me to it about two years ago. The gelato is smooth and the lemon flavor isn't sour at all.
Thi C.
Orlando, FL
I love gelato and especially lemoncello!! It's refreshing, it's sweet but not too sweet and just taste like summer on a spoon. Great value, delicious ingredients to share with friends and family!
Eddy B.
The taste of limoncello is definitely the best. Gelato is my favorite cold treat and this brand delivers the best! Good price, good quality. Never disappoints and I always get myself one when I do groceries.
Brooke L.
So smooth and creamy. Just the perfect amount of tartness to compliment the sweet. One of the best gelatos that I or anyone in my family has had. We all agree