Haagen-Dazs Gelato Dark Chocolate Chip

Haagen-Dazs® Dark Chocolate Chip Gelato.
New!
Italian style frozen dessert.
Dark chocolate gelato blended with bittersweet chocolaty chips.
14 fl oz (414 ml).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Haagen-Dazs Gelato Dark Chocolate Chip!
How would you rate this product?
Sanford , FL
This flavor is so good! Love dark chocolate and I have to have some crunch in my ice cream. Perfect combo for the chocolate lover!
Jackson, TN
Best ice cream brand on the planet. If you haven’t tried it you are truly missing out. So reach and creamy and tastes heavenly.
Taylorsville , GA
This stuff is seriously amazing. I have to hide it from my kids so I can actually get some. It doesn't last long in my house
Purchased at: Target
Very flavorful and rich. I always enjoy the taste [email protected] this gelato. Pricing is a little e pensive but very worth it.
Longwood, FL
So delicious if I indulge in ice cream it’s only going to be Haagen dazs and no other. Super creamy and tasty
Tulare, CA
I like this Ice cream. My favorite ice cream is just plain chocolate, but I’m always down to add chips to it.
Gretna, NE
I love this ice cream! It’s delicious, rich, creamy, if you’re a chocolate lover, this ice cream is for you!
23447 lofthill drive Ashburn, VA
the flavor is amazing and i love the texture. It’s not to sweet but it’s not bitter. it’s perfect!!!
I love this flavor. it has a super fantastic taste that you can enjoy. it's chocolatey and flavorful
W Lafayette, IN
Purchased at: Target
Favorite chocolate ice cream!! The flavor is so much better than any other brand i've had!

Looking for your answer?